Polaris

Something Borrowed

• Media owner Polaris
  • Date added
Loving the choice of cosplay. Dressing up Gardevoir as other random videogame characters tends to work out to nice pictures, it seems. ^.^

(Also, y cant zelda talk?)
"(Also, y cant zelda talk?)"
This is based on Link's outfit, not Zelda's, I don't really excactly know why he doesn't talk though, I guess it is fo the same reason as other VG characters; It could be a bit silly if the player's character talked in certain cases.

Anyways, dressing up Gardevoir s other VG characters indeed look pretty good for some weird reason, it's too bad about the body spike and the dress in some cases, as they easily get in the way.

@Miccs I'm well aware that this is Link's costume, it was a reference to a silly meme (y cant metroid crawl). =o

Inconvenient anatomy sure is fun ^_^;

@Miccs
In Borderlands: The Presequel the main character does talk unlike in the previous two installations, but it kinda feels unnatural though :\
It fixes a rigid personality to said character, leaving no room for the players themselves to explore their own identity of the character - Kinda like books vs movies.

Media information

Album
Grand Gallery of Gardevoir Pics
Added by
Polaris
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Copyright
OT: En Garde! by RakkuGuy // http://rakkuguy.deviantart.com/art/En-Garde-482178725

Share this media

Back