His name is Damien. He is a grey wolf with a robot arm because he lost his arm when he got in a fight when he was little cause osme guy kille dhis parents and then chopped off damein's arm and it was sad. i forgot to draw his tail but thats ok cuz its sho
Lace

His name is Damien. He is a grey wolf with a robot arm because he lost his arm when he got in a fight when he was little cause osme guy kille dhis parents and then chopped off damein's arm and it was sad. i forgot to draw his tail but thats ok cuz its sho

[quote name='Wild Desu' timestamp='1315961462' post='129582']
His name is Damien. He is a grey wolf with a robot arm because he lost his arm when he got in a fight when he was little cause osme guy kille dhis parents and then chopped off damein's arm and it was sad. i forgot to draw his tail but thats ok cuz its shoart cuz the guy hurt his tail too. then kids made fun of him cause they just dont understand. so then he lived on the streets and was trained by his master but he died too. he has the sacred crystal around his neck that controls his demon powers (he is the chosen one btw and his parents were both magic wizads) if he takes it off he will tanrsfom into a monster and hurt people and thats not good. he has a tear tattoo under his eye to symbaolize the pain he goes through. all the girls want him but he isnt interested because girls are annoying and he is a lone wolf lol geddit cuz hes a wolf. his eyes r shut but they are icec blue but they turn red when he feels powar and when he turns demon. thats what his mstarter otld him. he walks a lonely road the only one he has ever known dont know wherer it goes but its only him and he walks alone
[/quote]

Media information

Album
Fursona Fun!
Added by
Lace
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media