Fairy-Types being Fairy-Types
Polaris

Fairy-Types being Fairy-Types

MAXIMUM CRINGINESS DETECTED. OPENING SPOILER NOT ADVISED.
Spoiler
Yup, just your typical gathering of Fairy Pokémo-Wait. Is this the "Long Ears" club? Why does the Gardevoir have long ears? That-that can't be natural.It's not some silly headband, either, those are definitely grafted to her head! Gardevoir aren't even supposed to have ears, much less suspiciously organic rabbit ears on the very top of her head!And furthermore, she is the only one of the group who appears to be surprised and unwilling to be there!Ye gods! It's clear to me that that group of vagabonds - cute and innocent as they may appear - are somehow responsible for attributing those ears against her will!Heavens, how did those fiends do it?! Was it a mutagen, or a horrific scientific procedure? Or did they transform her using magic?Whatever the case, this is completely against the laws of morality and nature! I've got to help, before...!SHAZBOT! Those three scoundrels - they have a plan! It's only a matter of time before they break her will and successfully fully transform her into a MIND CONTROLLED PLAYBOY BUNNY!!!Dammit, I have to go over there and kick their asses myself, before it's too late for her!
That...thing aside, this is a cute picture. :3
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Grand Gallery of Gardevoir Pics
Added by
Polaris
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings