Polaris

It's a trap maybe

• Media owner Polaris
  • Date added
Ignore the Ninetales back there, she's having a bad tail day.But besides my usual vaguely mysterious one-off descriptions, a PSA! Its been quite a long while since I've uploaded any pictures. There's a few reasons for this.★Uploading order is derpier than you think. I have a tendency to save certain particularly wonderful pictures for uploading on a milestone. And that's fine...but because my brain is dumb, this means I also have to save the best pictures for the more notable milestones. :IThis puts a bit of a damper on uploading and I really need to get over it. It's really unnecessary. I don't have any sort of plan or uploading order for this gallery and it shouldn't bother me that I don't! It's just a bunch of pictures, after all.★Titles and descriptions are hard. I prefer to do pictures justice with a decent description, and that's sometimes a bit difficult. I'm not a very funny or, at times, interesting person, and sometimes I screw up a description and have to change it later out of shame. Also...★I have a lot lot lot of pictures, and they aren't very organized. Between the ones already uploaded, the ones saved on my phone, and the ones in the silly Safari bookmarks, I think I have about 600, possibly up to 700. That's...kind of a lot to keep track of, and I do have copies floating around, particularly when I forget to delete the pictures on my phone after uploading.There's just no way to remember what I've already uploaded, seriously, and at this point I don't care too much. Unless you're binge reading through the gallery for whatever reason, I don't think most people will notice or care if there are a few duplicates, anyway. Maybe if I finish most of my backlog before death/account shenanigans/catastrophe consumes me, I'll go back through and fix any errors, but for now I'm going to try not to worry about what I've already uploaded.★My Android lacks internet. This is...a bad thing. Because my service was switched to my iPhone, which uses the connection relatively well and is pretty stable but stupidly changes all downloaded images into generic JPEGs, I have a bit of difficulty getting a stable connection for the Android on the go. And unstable connections = whole pages of descriptions potentially lost.So that's my little rant. I'm not really complaining about any of this, it's just things that make uploading a tad more complicated than it should be. I'll try to keep them in mind, since simplifying the process might lead to more productivity. Sorry if I bored you ^_^;
[quote name="Thatnamelessguy" timestamp="1410637644"]It's good to see this is still alive[/quote]
It would be difficult to forgive myself if I let it die.

Media information

Album
Grand Gallery of Gardevoir Pics
Added by
Polaris
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Copyright
Sandpan24 of photzou? // http://photozou.jp/photo/show/1773567/86136165