EVIL STORY

May 15, 2022 at 11:26 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
You are a robot. You wake up in a small cave, with a gun called the "Snake." All you remember is that your name is Quote, and you need to kill these rabbit people, called the Mimiga. You see an exit, that leads to another place. What will you do?

May 15, 2022 at 11:44 PM
"Huzzah!"
I walk up to the door, and see that it's sentient, and has an eye. I shoot it, and then enter the door.
When I enter, I fall, and land in Mimiga Village. I am surrounded by two Mimiga. I get up, I'm about to shoot them, but I hear them talk about how their species is being taken by a person known as "The Doctor". I then look at both of them, and realize that they're too adorable to kill. I pet both of them.
Sorry, but there's no way I'd kill a Mimiga.

May 16, 2022 at 12:23 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I walk up to the door, and see that it's sentient, and has an eye. I shoot it, and then enter the door.
When I enter, I fall, and land in Mimiga Village. I am surrounded by two Mimiga. I get up, I'm about to shoot them, but I hear them talk about how their species is being taken by a person known as "The Doctor". I then look at both of them, and realize that they're too adorable to kill. I pet both of them.
Sorry, but there's no way I'd kill a Mimiga.
You pet them, for now. Your programming will force them to kill you at one point. You then see some soap/lunchbox/toaster thing called Balrog, and a witch called Misery, mistake this Mimiga girl named Toroko to be someone named Sue. They then run off with her, and disappear.

What will you do?

May 16, 2022 at 12:49 AM
"Huzzah!"
You pet them, for now. Your programming will force them to kill you at one point. You then see some soap/lunchbox/toaster thing called Balrog, and a witch called Misery, mistake this Mimiga girl named Toroko to be someone named Sue. They then run off with her, and disappear.

What will you do?
I am incredibly confused, but I want to protect the Mimigas. I look over at Balrog, and tell him at he, and Misery have the wrong Mimiga, and they need to stay away from both of them.

May 16, 2022 at 12:59 AM
I am incredibly confused, but I want to protect the Mimigas. I look over at Balrog, and tell him at he, and Misery have the wrong Mimiga, and they need to stay away from both of them.
"We don't believe you!" Balrog says. They try to run away with Toroko. Suddenly, your programming forces you to attack Misery and Balrog. They teleport to the Doctor, and Toroko is freed. However, your programming forces you to have the urge to eat and bite Toroko. You walk up closer to Toroko, drooling, as this will be your first meal after 10 years. (you can't drool cause you are a robot, however if you could you would) Toroko is scared.

What will you do?

May 16, 2022 at 1:08 AM
"Huzzah!"
"We don't believe you!" Balrog says. They try to run away with Toroko. Suddenly, your programming forces you to attack Misery and Balrog. They teleport to the Doctor, and Toroko is freed. However, your programming forces you to have the urge to eat and bite Toroko. You walk up closer to Toroko, drooling, as this will be your first meal after 10 years. (you can't drool cause you are a robot, however if you could you would) Toroko is scared.

What will you do?
I try to resist my urge to eat/bite her. I tell her that I don't want to hurt her.

May 16, 2022 at 1:16 AM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
May 16, 2022 at 1:19 AM
Then i eat extra life and toroko in one gulp
You eat Toroko, and spit out the bones. You use the bones as weapons, and Toroko's flesh turns into fuel, which helps you stay alive. King appears, and sees what you do. King starts crying. "YOU MONSTER!" King says. He charges at you with his sword.

What will you do?

May 16, 2022 at 1:19 AM
"Huzzah!"
Then i eat extra life and toroko in one gulp
Like I've said, I'd like you to refer to me as in Infinityβ. I get you're probably trolling, but please stop. Extra Life is dead.

May 16, 2022 at 1:22 AM
You eat Toroko, and spit out the bones. You use the bones as weapons, and Toroko's flesh turns into fuel, which helps you stay alive. King appears, and sees what you do. King starts crying. "YOU MONSTER!" King says. He charges at you with his sword.

What will you do?
He unfortunately attacks you back fast, knocks you out, and you awaken in a jail. King appears. "This is what happens to people who try to hurt us." King says.

What will you do?

May 16, 2022 at 1:26 AM
"Huzzah!"
I somehow return after being eaten, and shoot Walrus_Guy with my Snake. After that, I try comforting King.

May 16, 2022 at 1:28 AM
I somehow return after being eaten, and shoot Walrus_Guy with my Snake. After that, I try comforting King.
It's too late, He's already too mad.

Also you guys are all one entity, and that entity is Quote, so you just shot yourself. You are damaged. Now it will be harder to break out of this jail.

May 16, 2022 at 1:35 AM
"Huzzah!"
It's too late, He's already too mad.

Also you guys are all one entity, and that entity is Quote, so you just shot yourself. You are damaged. Now it will be harder to break out of this jail.
I run out of the Sand Zone warehouse, and get to a place where no one will find me. I live exile, as I process how I'm being controlled two people.

May 16, 2022 at 1:37 AM
I run out of the Sand Zone warehouse, and get to a place where no one will find me. I live exile, as I process how I'm being controlled two people.
You were never in the Sand Zone warehouse, you were in the Mimiga village jail.

May 16, 2022 at 1:45 AM
"Huzzah!"
I lay down, and let myself rot in the Mimiga Jail.

May 16, 2022 at 1:48 AM
"DO SOMETHING! KILL THE MIMIGAS!" your hear in your head. However you don't. And you just, lay down, closing your eyes, shuttting down.

May 16, 2022 at 1:54 AM
Continue?

[Y]es [N]o

May 17, 2022 at 11:32 AM
Soft reset the same frame Yes is chosen to clip out of the area
You clip out of the Mimiga Village Jail. "WHAT????" says King in confusion.

May 17, 2022 at 10:31 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Rewire myself to be good.