Zelda SS Link vs. TP Link

Jun 21, 2016 at 12:01 AM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Simple. Which one do you think would win in a fight. Skyward Sword Link vs. Twilight Princess Link. I believe SS Link would win because:

1. He is more mobile and fast, and uses his sword faster, while TP Link is slower with his sword. Everyone says he will get tired but he really won't if he just uses his standard running speed like TP Link.

2. He has all three pieces of the triforce. He can just wish for TP Link to die. :chin:

3. He can fly with his Loftwing. Epona can't fly. :orangebell:

4. The ball and chain is slow. While TP Link gets it out, he can just roll a bomb to him and the ball and chain will hit the bomb, causing it to explode, thus hurting TP link.

5. Even if he runs out of arrows, he can still be far away and use his Skyward Strike. :toroko:

6. He has INSANE STRENGTH. He picked up Koloktos' sword which is ten times SS Link's size.

7. Also, he grew up in an academy, so he's smarter and can be tactical, unlike TP Link, who grew up in a farm.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016 at 12:02 AM
Serri Online
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Obviously TNO Link! :chin:

Jun 21, 2016 at 12:09 AM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Two Links meeting each other would probably tear a hole in the fabric of space and time, destroying them both.

why did you make this thread

Jun 21, 2016 at 12:10 AM
Soup Man
Two Links meeting each other would probably tear a hole in the fabric of space and time, destroying them both.

why did you make this thread
OOT Link and TP Link met each other.

Jun 21, 2016 at 12:21 AM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
OOT Link and TP Link met each other.
I never remember that the ghost in TP is OoT Link, though that's probably because I never beat TP.
this is still a dumb thread

Jun 21, 2016 at 12:26 AM
"Huzzah!"
Tp link has the magical armor, which makes him immune to damage... So long as he has rupees...

And 2 clawshots, not 1, freaking dual wielding clawshots while on the spinner top in wolf form.

Jun 21, 2016 at 12:37 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
TP Link is a brand of modem/router over here, so my inner nerd was thoroughly confused at the title.

Jun 21, 2016 at 12:45 AM
Soup Man
Tp link has the magical armor, which makes him immune to damage... So long as he has rupees...

And 2 clawshots, not 1, freaking dual wielding clawshots while on the spinner top in wolf form.
SS Link has the Double Clawshot too. All SS Link has to do is run around until TP Link runs out of rupees and beat him up. SS Link can just fly around and attack TP Link Link with his Loftwing, which beats the Spinner and Wolf Link.

Jun 21, 2016 at 1:21 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
I take no pleasure in making this post
I TAKE IMMENSE SATISFACTION THOUGH
I find the act of arguing about topics like this to be rather immature
That being said I'm going to go back to being twelve just this once to satisfy my inner weeb's rage that you caused
1. He is more mobile and fast, and uses his sword faster, while TP Link is slower with his sword. Everyone says he will get tired but he really won't if he just uses his standard running speed like TP Link.
TP Link while may not be as fast, is a lot less shitty with a sword and has better control
2. He has all three pieces of the triforce. He can just wish for TP Link to die. :chin:
there is only 1 triforce and TP Link has a piece of it perminantly imbued in him cancelling said wish and TP has beaten both of the other weilders of the other 2 peices (in his game)
3. He can fly with his Loftwing. Epona can't fly. :orangebell:
TP Link beat a flying dragon... enough said.
4. The ball and chain is slow. While TP Link gets it out, he can just roll a bomb to him and the ball and chain will hit the bomb, causing it to explode, thus hurting TP link.
TP Link can put away the BnC (which he swings over his head, so rolling bombs under him won't hit the ball or the chain) quickly and get out of the way
5. Even if he runs out of arrows, he can still be far away and use his Skyward Strike. :toroko:
the skyward sword can (probably) be hyjacked by TP Link's magic rod.
6. He has INSANE STRENGTH. He picked up Koloktos' sword which is ten times SS Link's size.
TP link threw a gordon in full battle armor across a room. most likely weighing as much as Koloktos' sword.
7. Also, he grew up in an academy, so he's smarter and can be tactical, unlike TP Link, who grew up in a farm.
TP Link grew up on his own in his own house and while lived next to a farm village, learned practical survival skills with real life experience to back him up.[/QUOTE]
SS Link has the Double Clawshot too. All SS Link has to do is run around until TP Link runs out of rupees and beat him up. SS Link can just fly around and attack TP Link Link with his Loftwing, which beats the Spinner and Wolf Link.
TP gale boomerang to bring ss link to him and uses non shitty sword combat to decimate him.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016 at 2:39 AM
Soup Man
I take no pleasure in making this post
I TAKE IMMENSE SATISFACTION THOUGH
I find the act of arguing about topics like this to be rather immature
That being said I'm going to go back to being twelve just this once to satisfy my inner weeb's rage that you caused
TP Link while may not be as fast, is a lot less shitty with a sword and has better control

If you calibrate the Wii Remote, the sword controls WAY better than just dangling the Wii remote around and having it slash for you. With more sensity, you have more control, which equals BETTER moves, like horizontal, and vertical slashes.

there is only 1 triforce and TP Link has a piece of it perminantly imbued in him cancelling said wish and TP has beaten both of the other weilders of the other 2 peices (in his game)

I'm saying if we give them ALL their items, triforce included. SS Link has 3 pieces while TP only has one.

TP Link beat a flying dragon... enough said.

Only because he had the clawshot to get up the pillars and remove his armour. I'm saying they both battle in a blank space void of ANYTHING. No pillars or anything on the map.

TP Link can put away the BnC (which he swings over his head, so rolling bombs under him won't hit the ball or the chain) quickly and get out of the way
the skyward sword can (probably) be hyjacked by TP Link's magic rod.

You may be correct about the ball and chain, but the skyward strike is created from THE GODDESSES. I don't think a flimsy magic rod can beat the goddesses. That's like saying a average man can defeat Superman.

TP link threw a gordon in full battle armor across a room. most likely weighing as much as Koloktos' sword.

He had the iron boots on which took away his mobility. SS Link can hold his sword WHILE RUNNING.

TP Link grew up on his own in his own house and while lived next to a farm village, learned practical survival skills with real life experience to back him up.

We aren't putting both of them in a forest to survive. We're putting them in a void to fight. I'm being theoretical. SS Link's fighting tactics would win in this situation.
TP gale boomerang to bring ss link to him and uses non shitty sword combat to decimate him.

He can just use his shield or a Skyward Strike to hit the boomerang. [/QUOTE]

I uhh posted counter arguments in your uhh, quote :pignon: if you didn't see.

Jun 21, 2016 at 3:50 AM
Its dark in here
I uhh posted counter arguments in your uhh, quote :pignon: if you didn't see.
the evil weeb part of me thinks you did this to make it harder to counter argue you, the sane part of me knows that your probably just lazy and don't have an immense urge to make your posts look as good as they possibly can like I do
lets go round 2!
If you calibrate the Wii Remote, the sword controls WAY better than just dangling the Wii remote around and having it slash for you. With more sensity, you have more control, which equals BETTER moves, like horizontal, and vertical slashes.
when you have to re-calibrate the pointer every so often, it gets rather annoying.
I'm saying if we give them ALL their items, triforce included. SS Link has 3 pieces while TP only has one.
never the less, his 1 piece should be enough to withstand the effects of any wish
Only because he had the clawshot to get up the pillars and remove his armour. I'm saying they both battle in a blank space void of ANYTHING. No pillars or anything on the map.
wait... we're going to have 2 links go head to head and not give them a proper battle field? plus, SS Link's flying capabilities would mean nothing in a void
but the skyward strike is created from THE GODDESSES. I don't think a flimsy magic rod can beat the goddesses. That's like saying a average man can defeat Superman.
the dominion rod isn't something that I would call flimsy... but looking back on what I replied to, the skyward strike requires SS link raise his sword high up and not run leaving him wide open to an array of attacks TP Link can use on him, like bomb arrows. the skyward slash also doesn't look nearly as fast as an arrow making it probably rather easy to dodge.
He had the iron boots on which took away his mobility. SS Link can hold his sword WHILE RUNNING.
I thought they were in a void? in a void mobility wouldn't really matter.
We aren't putting both of them in a forest to survive. We're putting them in a void to fight. I'm being theoretical. SS Link's fighting tactics would win in this situation.
they don't teach you how to duel in a void in that school
He can just use his shield or a Skyward Strike to hit the boomerang.
he'll get swept away by the tornado around the boomerang if he tries to get close to it

Jun 21, 2016 at 3:56 AM
Soup Man
the evil weeb part of me thinks you did this to make it harder to counter argue you, the sane part of me knows that your probably just lazy and don't have an immense urge to make your posts look as good as they possibly can like I do
lets go round 2!
when you have to re-calibrate the pointer every so often, it gets rather annoying.
never the less, his 1 piece should be enough to withstand the effects of any wish
wait... we're going to have 2 links go head to head and not give them a proper battle field? plus, SS Link's flying capabilities would mean nothing in a void
the dominion rod isn't something that I would call flimsy... but looking back on what I replied to, the skyward strike requires SS link raise his sword high up and not run leaving him wide open to an array of attacks TP Link can use on him, like bomb arrows. the skyward slash also doesn't look nearly as fast as an arrow making it probably rather easy to dodge.
I thought they were in a void? in a void mobility wouldn't really matter.
they don't teach you how to duel in a void in that school
he'll get swept away by the tornado around the boomerang if he tries to get close to it
You don't need to callibrate the remote every time. Just hit the down arrow to re-center the remote. I wasn't clear, sorry. They aren't fighting in the void, just an empty map, like Final Destination. Also, Link can move while doing a Skyward Strike, so he's not vulnerable.

Jun 21, 2016 at 4:17 AM
Its dark in here
You don't need to callibrate the remote every time. Just hit the down arrow to re-center the remote. I wasn't clear, sorry.
I had to do that 26 times on the first fight with emo dude.
They aren't fighting in the void, just an empty map, like Final Destination.
you should have said that they were gonna fight in ssb.
Also, Link can move while doing a Skyward Strike, so he's not vulnerable.
Not at full speed

Jun 21, 2016 at 4:49 AM
Soup Man
I had to do that 26 times on the first fight with emo dude.
you should have said that they were gonna fight in ssb.

Not at full speed
Actually, I had no problem with emo dude's fight. Also, Link doesn't have to re-calibrate when he fights. That only happens when you move too much irl, and he isn't being controlled by Wii remote in the game. That's like saying TP Link can't move at all because his Wiimote Batteries died XD

Also, he can go the same speed as his normal walking while holding the Skyward Strike, which is the same speed as TP Link's walking. All SS Link needs to do is stun TP Link with his Scatter Shot or Skyward Strike, then fly with the Loftwing, and attack from above with his dive attack.

Not only that, but his health is FAR superior. He can have 10 FULL HEALS via bottle and potion upgrades.
That equals 200 HEARTS!

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016 at 5:24 AM
Its dark in here
This is just gonna keep going... and I'm eventually going to terribly regret it
Actually, I had no problem with emo dude's fight. Also, Link doesn't have to re-calibrate when he fights.
yes he does
That only happens when you move too much irl, and he isn't being controlled by Wii remote in the game.
SS Link controls himself? its not my fault I have a huge trouble getting used to the controls? he canonically sucks ass?(fuck, I went too far)
All SS Link needs to do is stun TP Link with his Scatter Shot or Skyward Strike, then fly with the Loftwing, and attack from above with his dive attack.
scattershot and skyward strike easily blocked by shield, and retaliates with Midna countering loftwing with her humongous hand stopping the dive attack and throwing it to the side(if there can be 4 triforce pieces, if SS Link can have loft wing, TP Link can have midna, the least annoying of all zelda notification mascots).
I got to stop soon, I've already shown myself to the world that I'm a Cave Story weeb, a Super Robot weeb, and now a Zelda weeb

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:39 AM
Soup Man
This is just gonna keep going... and I'm eventually going to terribly regret it
yes he does SS Link controls himself? its not my fault I have a huge trouble getting used to the controls? he canonically sucks ass?(fuck, I went too far)scattershot and skyward strike easily blocked by shield, and retaliates with Midna countering loftwing with her humongous hand stopping the dive attack and throwing it to the side(if there can be 4 triforce pieces, if SS Link can have loft wing, TP Link can have midna, the least annoying of all zelda notification mascots).
I got to stop soon, I've already shown myself to the world that I'm a Cave Story weeb, a Super Robot weeb, and now a Zelda weeb
Scattershot goes all around the arena. The shield can only protect Link so much. Basically, the scattershot works like this: scsacascsacsacsacsacsac.png
If you don't get it, what I'm trying to say is that SOME of the bullets will hit the shield, but a few will hit Link, and all it takes is ONE to stun an enemy. Linj's shield can only cover so much. (Yes I drew the diagram, sorry about it sucking so much).

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:47 AM
Its dark in here
Scattershot goes all around the arena. The shield can only protect Link so much. Basically, the scattershot works like this: View attachment 3124
If you don't get it, what I'm trying to say is that SOME of the bullets will hit the shield, but a few will hit Link, and all it takes is ONE to stun an enemy. Linj's shield can only cover so much. (Yes I drew the diagram, sorry about it sucking so much).
crouch with shield over head. I've rewatched what the scatter can do, it seems to be more effective in the head area than anywhere else

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:48 AM
Soup Man
crouch with shield over head. I've rewatched what the scatter can do, it seems to be more effective in the heat area than anywhere else
Then it will hit his legs.

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:51 AM
Soup Man
which won't stun him for nearly as long or at all
It doesn't matter where it hits, the stunning effect is the same. I can hit an enemy by ONE PIXEL and STILL get the stun affect.