How about some Char sets?

Jan 12, 2012 at 4:01 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Hey guys like my brother im ganna be making a mod called "How about some Char sets?"!
This is ganna need help from some people (who like me) to give me some Char dsets in NPC form!
It's just my idea!!!

Jan 12, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
No.
No one is going to help you do your work for you.
Remember when I said how inspired I was back in your old mod thread? Yeah, in case that went over your head (which at this point, I'm sure it did), I was joking.
No one on this forum, let alone the entire planet, would ever do needless work for you, no matter how poorly you try and write it off as some kind of honor.

Please drop the act, it was amusing for a while but now it's just tiresome. You are the same person as TheMimigaZak, and even if you aren't you'll be banned anyway for being rude an making pointless threads to try and cover up the blindingly obvious fact that you're the same person.
And more inportantly, please stop trying to offload your work onto other people, and be more polite.

Sincerely,
-Everyone on these forums.

Jan 12, 2012 at 6:51 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
No.
Remember when I said how inspired I was back in your old mod thread? Yeah, in case that went over your head (which at this point, I'm sure it did), I was joking.
No one on this forum, let one the entire planet, would ever do needless work for you, no matter how poorly you try and write it off as some kind of honor.

Please drop the act, it was amusing for a while but now it's just tiresome. You are the same person as TheMimigaZak, and even if you weren't you'll be banned anyway for being rude an making pointless threads to try and cover up the blindingly obvious fact that you're the same person.
And more inportantly, please stop trying to offload your work onto other people, and be more polite.

Sincerely,

OMG WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP! OK? UG! THE ONLY THING I CAN TELL WHY MY BROTHER WAS SO NOT "polite" he has ADHD

Jan 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Jan 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
No.
No one on this forum, let one the entire planet, would ever do needless work for you, no matter how poorly you try and write it off as some kind of honor.

Please drop the act, it was amusing for a while but now it's just tiresome. You are the same person as TheMimigaZak, and even if you weren't you'll be banned anyway for being rude an making pointless threads to try and cover up the blindingly obvious fact that you're the same person.

Sincerely,
Cave Story has liked this post.