The Windows 10 Preview is alright
Yinga
Yinga
What's new
Aar
Aar
not much
it looks a lot cleaner though
Final exams are approaching. With the knowledge that many of my grades are hanging in a delicate balance that only proper study and work can amend, I'm officially cutting myself off from internet contact for the moment. There are a couple of threads and statuses that I'd like to reply to, but they'll have to wait for a few days, and besides a particular exception I hope to remain away from anything to do with my phones altogether. I don't think that this will really affect anybody, especially given that I wasn't being too active anyways, but I just thought I'd let you know. School essentially ends for me on Thursday - wish me luck! ^.^
Polaris
Polaris
By the way, since I've gone two weeks now without uploading any pictures, I hope to upload more than the usual five once I'm free of school. There are few people who care about the Grand Gallery here, I know, but I haven't forgotten about that!
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
One final battle... the Exams... you can do it! Good luck :]
Polaris
Polaris
Every year I prepare a bunch of final boss themes appropriate for one last battle in my head, and every year they get replaced with relaxing tunes. >.>

Of course, now I've got a few weeks where they're pretty fitting. c:

Belated thank you for the warm wishes!
AVG just decided to say "Oh, your computer booted up 25% faster!". Likelihood of me believing this: 0%
gamemanj
gamemanj
I should probably worry that the anti-virus is telling lies to me.
Have a dialogue to check for defeated bosses, or have that done in a different area than a boss room... how can something so simple be so hard to decide?
Back