Your very first avatar/sig/location/custom user title

Dec 21, 2009 at 3:28 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Do you remember yours?

My first avatar was a picture of a wedge of cheese but it was much less well drawn than my current one.

First sig: "BAM!" (without the quotes)

First location: "yo momma's house"

I think my first custom user title was "The Big Cheese" but I'm not totally sure...

EDIT: for even more nostalgic awesomeness, go find your very first post using the search function to search for posts by yourself. If you have over 500 posts, you'll have to set it to only display posts earlier than a point in time shortly after your joining the forums.

wedge of cheese said:
I'm stuck on the second half of Genesis:Water. Are you supposed to go past the part in the middle with all the deathtraps? I've tried using temp invincibility from the jellyfish to get across, but I have failed every time.

Dec 21, 2009 at 4:14 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Well, you can see my first avatar in the upper left corner of this post. My first sig included the "Idiots" line I still have in there, and I think it also had this:
"You can pick your friends...
and you can pick your nose...
But you can't pick your friend's nose."
--- Kid Radd
And that IDDQD pic, I think. My first location was either this or "In the middle of Europe". Custom title was "The Alpha and the Omega" (I'm probably going to use it again). And my first post (aptly titled "First post") is here. Note that the thread in question had 172 pages at the time.

Dec 21, 2009 at 5:53 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
andwhyisit said:
Quoted for truth.
And speaking of the pic in your sig, I still don't get it after all this time; is pacman supposed to be smoking a cigar? And what do IDDQD and IDKFA mean?

Dec 21, 2009 at 7:07 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
first avatar: this one (still)
first signature: linked to a post in the death story thread i think
first custom user title: can't have one
first location: never had one
difference between the times i change my user info: infinite

Dec 21, 2009 at 10:54 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
wedge of cheese said:
Quoted for truth.
And speaking of the pic in your sig, I still don't get it after all this time; is pacman supposed to be smoking a cigar? And what do IDDQD and IDKFA mean?
Right, IDKFA. Well, Pac's supposed to be holding a gun, and shame on you for not knowing what IDKFA means.

Dec 22, 2009 at 3:46 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
First avvy: I think that was the "Sue falling backwards" one.
First sig: No idea.
First location: Almost can't remember, it was either something quirky or something boring like "Australia".
First custom user title:
Mister Nifty

Dec 22, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
First sig
Xristosxbanner.jpg

You may now throw up D:

and my first avatar that i drew, i think
quote-1.jpg

Dec 22, 2009 at 2:14 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
My First Post

I see curly as a very close freind who protects quote.
And the only resembalance i see of quote and curly been in love is fan art not in the actuall game, i mean i saw the iron bond as a sign of frendship not love (It did have a love heart on it but...) I think Sue And Quote are a lot more close, She got took away by the doctor and he tried to save her from jail then He read the letter and decided he was going to finish misery and the doctor off once and for all and risked his life to save sue. I mean he did jump off a floating island in the sky with her! When he knew nothing lyin at the start of the game he did meet king and toroko but i kind of saw king as a boy (Is she/he) and they where like brothers because quote avenged king by taking his sword and fighting in his name. And at the final scene with curly (after balloss fight) he makes no effort at all to stop the walls from closing in or trying to ecape with curly he just watched as curly was nearly killed. This is my point of view im not a bad person because i think quote is not in love with curly, My opinion is mine and thats the whole reason these forums where created, so we could have our own opinions

I thought i was gunna get flamed cus i was new so i started putting all stuff about my opinnion lol. good times.

And my first avatar was this

diph.php

Well the one ive got now is my second
so only 2 lol
need a third

going to find one :D

Lol thanx for welcoming me all guys

Dec 22, 2009 at 5:35 PM
The Bucket Fairy
"..."
I believe my first avatar was:
p90735-0-1.jpg

Scaled down, of course.
Can't remember what the sig was.
Post was in Illustrated:
Mr. Fist said:
Something odd, if you go into Mex HQ from Town Hall after you are given the gloves, the screen goes black, and text sounds play.
Also, attempting to go through the tiger's head door before picking up the eraser, which should have some indication of where it is by the way, will also cause the screen to go black.

I think my first location was: http://stranded.unrealsoftware.de/

And first custom user title was: "Don't touch my bread."

Dec 23, 2009 at 1:33 AM
Been here way too long...
hrm, my avveh was igowheee, my location was something idiotic, my siggy was more idiotic, and my first post was so idiotic that I deleted it.

my first user title was presumable something mocking cheese, as we were in a battle for 250, and I was later critically acclaimed for awesomeness.

however, I can remember all of those for kage cept his first poast and hiz avvy.
which makes me feel creepy.

Dec 24, 2009 at 12:17 AM
Been here way too long...
My first avatar looked something like this:
http://totallylookslike.files.wordp...cat-totally-looks-like-the-awesome-smiley.jpg
I can't find the actual picture, but the cat was in the lower left and the smiley was upside down in the upper right. They were smiling at each other. (My current avatar is a version of the awesome face, but those are the only two awesome avatars I've had.)
My first signature was an ASCII roflcopter. I'm not here to make excuses, I'm just here to tell you the facts. I've come a way since then.
First custom user title was Gay Fish.
First post: http://www.cavestory.org/forums/posts/62311/
I love my first post.