Wind Waker

Sep 27, 2011 at 2:31 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Anybody here played it? It will always be my favorite Legend of Zelda game and one of my favorite games of all time. I probably love it so much because it was the first video game I had a real experience with. I think I first played it when I was 5. I remember traveling the incredibly vast sea-scape and exploring the multiple islands. I thought the game would never end!

Sep 27, 2011 at 2:53 AM
inside is yello
"..."
I've played it a bit.

It's on my list of things that I mean to finish someday, but in all likelihood, never will.

Sep 27, 2011 at 2:57 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I do remember playing it, but it was a long time ago and I did not really get into it O_O
It looks like one of the Zelda games I would enjoy more over the other ones though, even though I am not a very big Zelda fan myself.

Sep 27, 2011 at 4:03 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
royaltyler said:
It will always be my favorite Legend of Zelda game and one of my favorite games of all time.

Same here! It was my first Zelda game, and since playing that one, I loved the series and I've played all of them now other than the Four Swords games.
Though I can't say it will always be my favorite Zelda game, Skyward Sword really looks like it'll be much better, even then.

Sep 27, 2011 at 8:12 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Listen to this I just found it, I had an epicgasm while listening. It is a remix of dragon roost island and the title music with lyrics.