Where's Pi?

Jul 23, 2024 at 3:46 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Pronouns: he/him
Through CaveStory I fell in love with Studio Pixel's art and followed Pi's Twitter feed.
But it's been almost a year since Pi posted a new drawing, and when I look at Pi's dev account, I haven't heard from it since Christmas.
Does anyone know what Pi is doing these days please? I'm looking forward to his new paintings.

Jul 23, 2024 at 5:12 PM
Gay AF
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pronouns: She/Her
Best I could probably think of is he's taking a break from social media. Which, I mean, fair, Twitter is a filthy cesspool. There's also probably the chance he's taking a break after the ravenous fanbase tore Rockfish and Starfrog apart.

Jul 23, 2024 at 9:44 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Best I could probably think of is he's taking a break from social media. Which, I mean, fair, Twitter is a filthy cesspool. There's also probably the chance he's taking a break after the ravenous fanbase tore Rockfish and Starfrog apart.
Wait what happened with Rockfish and Starfrog?

Jul 23, 2024 at 9:49 PM
World's #1 Laharl Kinnie
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Pronouns: She/It

This is what happened, but like, completely unironically.
There was so many fucking weirdos in Pixel's twitter comments saying stupid shit, starting drama, and being really annoying gooners in public. Bc it's the same part of twitter that spams boykisser shit all the time now and I think Pixel was probably just blindsided by it and went away so he could rethink his approach

Jul 24, 2024 at 1:03 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Honestly, I think because of that, Pixel should just... y'know, stay off Twitter for good. That, and because twitter's just a major cesspool of People That I Shouldn't Get Into The Specifics Of so long after muskrat's acquisition of the site.

Maybe if he returns to the internet he can just... I dunno, make another personal blogging site. That'd probably be better for him mentally in the long term.

Last edited:
Back