well r2(!!)

who should go in the well first?

• sexplosive

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • lace

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • woodenrat (who might not be around????? we'll see)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • jacob xanth

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • noxid

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • doublethink

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
May 18, 2012 at 12:24 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Where the butts is lace

May 19, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
What she said.

May 21, 2012 at 6:37 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
there are not enough people v_v

May 21, 2012 at 7:00 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I could go on the list for the well if we needed more people. But I'm pretty new here so I don't know if that would be interesting for everyone else.

May 21, 2012 at 11:07 PM
well part of the idea of the well is for everyone to know each other better, but at the same time, i don't want users who are either super new and/or immature going in.

i mean, just look at the quality of this well compared to say, any of the other ones. even if you disregard the fact that it wasn't "official", the OP gives people nothing to base their questions off of, and since nobody knows dualhack that well, so all of the questions would have come off as awkward or condescending.

so yeah, sorry that I'm refusing you (as well as mixer and kanpachi); it's just quality insurance \(' - ')/

May 22, 2012 at 12:19 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Yeah, I figured that was the the case but figured I would offer anyway, in case it might mean that we could get another round going. It could even be a way for people to meet me more, and likewise for me to interact with them more, too. But it's cool, no big deal. :) I expect I'll be around for a while, so maybe I'll be able to go in during a later round if the well doesn't run dry. In the meantime I'll keep enjoying whatever wells we draw between now and then. I hope they do manage to continue—I generally find them rather intriguing.

And re: DualHack's well; [edit] if I recall correctly, didn't he start his own without having put a bid in on the poll? (That's what you meant when you said it wasn't "official." Got it.) [/edit] It seemed that he didn't get the concept of the well in the first place, including the fact that people often do include some bio information in the op. It happened only shortly after I joined but I had been lurking in various capacities since January or February or so, so I remember reading several of the earlier wells as a guest. Hmm, rereading that last sentence, it almost sounds stalkerish or something. Crap. Oh well. It is what it is. No pun intended. Well, maybe...

May 22, 2012 at 3:53 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Well sexplosive wasn't voted to be the President of Wells, so I don't know why you need his permission to make a thread. We don't need to vote on well order. Once this round is done, anyone who thinks they should make a well can. Asking first, like you did, is a great idea, because then you won't look dumb.
A well isn't a great thing for a newcomer to do. I would really recommend posting in the Satellite Lounge and talking on #curlybrace if you want us to get to know you. It gets active from 9 AM to 12 PM eastern time, if you're having trouble getting anyone to talk.

May 22, 2012 at 4:13 AM
yeah yeah yeah, i don't see why everyone should stop making well threads; there are still a few people who i know are itching to go in, just there aren't really enough people to justify another "round".

at the same time, although i'm not about to stop you or anything, go on irc to see if it's a good idea first.

May 23, 2012 at 12:20 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Alright yeah, if nobody objects within the next 24 hours, I'm doing one.