The Quiz making game

Apr 21, 2011 at 4:35 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
This game is quite straightforward, just answer the quiz above you and create one for the next person to solve.
These quizzes will be created from a wide variety of subjects gathered from online/ things you know, and the more difficult the quiz the better.

Some rules...
#1.) In order to create a quiz, you must answer the one above you. (You don't have to get every answer right, just put in SOME effort.)
#2.)If you really get stuck, then just search it online.
#3.) In order to post (unless circumstances abide) you must answer the quiz above you and create another one for the next person to solve.
#4.) Quizzes must be five to ten questions long. (or longer if you'd like, I didn't want to make it look like you had to invest an hour in creating a quiz, but if you want to that's fine.)

The point of this game is to educate others in areas they might not be as familiar with, or show off in areas you are skilled in (and I had nothing better to do).

Here's my quiz:

#1.) What symbol in the periodic table is gold?
#2.) How did the Greek philosopher Socrates answer questions?
#3.) How does the Nintendo 3DS create 3D effects without the need for 3D glasses?
#4.) What was the site Ebay called before it was named what it is today.
#5.) How many stages has the game MineCraft gone through (classic to Beta)

Sorry I could only make it five questions long, but I think that the difficulty of the questions make up for it's length. Don't think that your quiz has to be this difficult, either. I just made mine this hard because I wanted to start the thread off strong.

Apr 21, 2011 at 5:38 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Re: The Survey making game

That's a quiz, not a survey.

Apr 21, 2011 at 5:43 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Re: The Survey making game

Captain Fabulous said:
That's a quiz, not a survey.

Oyeah... well... uhhhhhhh... I'll try and make some edits then. Any mod willing to change this to "The Quiz making game"? it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for pointing that out.