The origin of star blocks?

May 20, 2010 at 12:28 PM
Been here way too long...
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Hmm... I remember some TV series about Sonic, that was aired when my age was monodigited, where something like that was also the backstory... but I don't remember the particulars, only that Robotnik was originally nice, he built this machine that made everything in its radius robots (including Sonic's uncle/grandpa), and there was a rabbit girl who had robot arms and legs...

I do think this might be the official explaination (and makes the name Eggman bearable to hear, now when there's an explaination), but Sega has abandoned it since it's much less cool than the CHAOS RUBIES thingie they've invented.

You know, most - perhaps all - members of the Sonic Team that brought us the 16-bit games aren't in it anymore. Some have died, some have been fired or quitted by free will. Compare the staff rolls of the old games with the new.

Perhaps that's why the new games so often SUCK.

BACK ON TOPIC~
Does this mean the Hermit Gunsmith also made the Whimsical Star?
Does he run around and place new StarBlocks every time Quote enters a door?

May 20, 2010 at 2:44 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
The hermit gunsmith making them sounds plausible, but him replacing them every time quote enters a door? i don't think so. Hmm.... mabye it DOES have to do something with the monsters, eacause they, too, regenerate every time Quote leaves.

@RETARDED TIME!@
Kanpachi does it! HE FISHES THEM OUT AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!
you just can't see it.