T3ddyfluff CAVE STORY VIDEO :D

May 23, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"

Heyy everyone my name is t3ddyfluff and i have a youtube channel. What i do on my channel is i make gaming videos. In every video i try and keep my viewers and subs as entertained as i possibly can soo i joke around and ..just have fun while im playing my games.. ...i have recently put out a little play through of CAVE STORY! ..w. my partner in crimeSCOTTY...tell me what you guys and gals think! If you enjoy please like,comment, and sub !! if i get enough support i will make more ..ty!!!..and ill fix the volume issue>< haha.

Cave Story w. Scotty-Episode 1-PiXeL AmAzInGnEsS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP_GzdbnnaY

May 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
What the actual fuck is this
Why would you post 3 different threads for this
Whyyyy is this world becoming a giant mush of crap

May 23, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pronouns: she/her
people don't know how to press the submit button only once

May 23, 2013 at 9:18 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I think this time it was on purpose. No one presses the "Submit" button two times, then presses it again once it's done loading, while it waits two minutes to load again. Granted, I can see how he "accidentally" pushed that button three times...

May 23, 2013 at 10:05 PM
CARLSOOOOOON AAAAND PEEEEETERSSSSSS!
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
ChimeApple said:
I think this time it was on purpose. No one presses the "Submit" button two times, then presses it again once it's done loading, while it waits two minutes to load again. Granted, I can see how he "accidentally" pushed that button three times...
Actually, it can happen because, once, I was trying to make a post here, the internet was slow so I kept clicking Submit and I ended up having the text repeat three times in the same post(you don't notice it because I change them when I notice the error), but I digress. This seems interesting.

May 23, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Pronouns: ㅤ
Ultimate Nerd-meister said:
Actually, it can happen because, once, I was trying to make a post here, the internet was slow so I kept clicking Submit and I ended up having the text repeat three times in the same post(you don't notice it because I change them when I notice the error), but I digress. This seems interesting.
Well that doesn't really explain why he also posted it in the General Discussion section.

May 23, 2013 at 11:39 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pronouns: he/him
A great start
I deleted the other threads

Back