Speech Patterns/Phrases You Use

Mar 1, 2011 at 1:27 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
They change from time to time. What are your current ones?

I refer to things that are big as 'the size of Jupiter'

"Yeeeea-yuhhhh"
"Yeeeaaa boiiiiii"
"Lick my asshole"
"I feels ya"
"It's beautiful"

I tend to end my stories with "...and then I was like 'bitch please'"
And I end my sentences with "dawg" and "brah" a lot

Random stupid phrases from Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, such as nanchos and hornses ass

"Fucknugget" "Fucknut"

Random stupid stuff from youtube poops and whatnot, particularly "Do it all over again" and "joj"
aaand...DINNER.

And thanks to Ralren: "nice..." and "GOOOD~"

and racist.

EDIT: BROBROBROBRO

Mar 1, 2011 at 1:42 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pronouns: he/him
"BROBROBRO" thanks to Jacob.

Random meme shit like "I wonder what's for dinner" and "hey look at that! let's launch over it!"

Erm I say "Erm" a bunch too.

I always "request the highest of fives" and say "I care about that so much" instead of cool story bro.

I guess that's about it.

Oh I've also been saying "My ______, she _____s!" instead of "My ______ _____ed."
"My phone, she vibrates!" or "my stomach, she grumbles."

Mar 1, 2011 at 2:19 AM
Been here way too long...
Interjections I'm fond of include "fuck yeah, "nigger," and "derp."
I know I have lots of odd speech habits, but I can't think of any right now. I haven't been talking a lot the last few days, which is only contributing to my madness.
THE MADNESS!

Hey, that reminds me, I still use Zim quotes or Zim-esque speech in normal conversations.

Mar 1, 2011 at 2:37 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Oh man, I could go on and on...

Things I dislike are either "racist" or "dildos" (if I really dislike it, I might say something like "Now that is what I call a dildo!"). I used to always express my disapproval by shouting "I object!" really loudly, though I haven't done that in a while. I will often randomly respond to a sentence by saying "I'll [verb of sentence] your [direct object of sentence]" (i.e. "Bob eats a sandwich every day", "I'll eat your sandwich"). Lately, I've stopped being so picky about the grammar, and just opted for picking two random words from the sentence, or sometimes even picking one word with at least two syllables and breaking it into two words. Whenever I do something silly, and someone says, "Was that necessary?" I respond with "Of course not, but life would be very boring if you only did what's necessary!".

Mar 1, 2011 at 2:47 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
:awesomeface:I use a lot of Frat terms like "Brah" or "Broskie" and when I'm being an idiot (87% of the time), I talk like a stereotypical black woman; things like "SISTA YOU BEST BE GETTIN OFF MY GRILL" or "GIRLFRIEND YOU BE TRIPPIN"

Sometimes at school I'll f[or]k around with people and say stuff in a English accent like "Hello, goid sir. How are you doing today?"

Wedge of Cheese said:
"Of course not, but life would be very boring if you only did what's necessary!".

True dat, broskie

Mar 1, 2011 at 2:49 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Did you know that there's an edit button?

Mar 1, 2011 at 2:54 AM
Jesus Christ, what a fucking newfag.

Oh yeah, sometimes I say that instead of 'Welcome to the forums." Just a little quirk.

Mar 1, 2011 at 2:54 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
:J

Also Wedge of Cheese, I think you forgot "Piffle", unless a'gl;sdg.

Mar 1, 2011 at 3:09 AM
graters gonna grate
Am I to assume that "a'gl;sdg" is one of your weird ways of saying "I'm confusing you with Lace"? Interesting, I've never heard that one before, and I've heard a lot of weird things :rolleyes:.

Mar 1, 2011 at 3:33 AM
Hey.
Wedge of Cheese said:
Am I to assume that "a'gl;sdg" is one of your weird ways of saying "I'm confusing you with Lace"? Interesting, I've never heard that one before, and I've heard a lot of weird things :rolleyes:.

No. It means "I'm wrong". "Unless I'm wrong".

Mar 1, 2011 at 3:50 AM
Wedge of Cheese said:
Oh man, I could go on and on...

Things I dislike are either "racist" or "dildos" (if I really dislike it, I might say something like "Now that is what I call a dildo!"). I used to always express my disapproval by shouting "I object!" really loudly, though I haven't done that in a while. I will often randomly respond to a sentence by saying "I'll [verb of sentence] your [direct object of sentence]" (i.e. "Bob eats a sandwich every day", "I'll eat your sandwich"). Lately, I've stopped being so picky about the grammar, and just opted for picking two random words from the sentence, or sometimes even picking one word with at least two syllables and breaking it into two words. Whenever I do something silly, and someone says, "Was that necessary?" I respond with "Of course not, but life would be very boring if you only did what's necessary!".
Tuh.
Em, I bet cheese could prolly list my mannerisms better than I can.

Mar 1, 2011 at 5:17 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
It's not like I say like a lot or anything like that

Mar 1, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Pirate Member
Ain't no thang

Mar 1, 2011 at 3:44 PM
graters gonna grate
A few more I thought of:

When I was a freshman, I would say "p-owned" instead of "pwned". After that, I moved on to saying "raped" or, if I really wanted to add emphasis, "non-consensual intercourse". Now, I generally say "roasted" or maybe "roast beef" or maybe even "roast beef sandwiches" (in all 3, the "roast" occasionally gets replaced with "toast"). Things I like are either "sexy", "sexually exciting", "tits", or "mammary glands" (and, as Lace pointed out, the opposite of tits is "tuh" and, in severe cases, "tuhroni"). I have been known to start beatboxing spontaneously.

Let's see if Lace is right about me being able to identify his mannerisms (ironically, most of mine would not be identifiable by forum users, since most of them I only use IRL):

piffle, 'tual, 'tually, little or no capitalization, obsession with beard growing (though that was a while ago, I haven't seen as many beard growing comments out of him lately), mashing many words together into one word...

hmm, that's about all I can think of atm. Lemme go read through our vm convo real quick (hahaha like that's even possible :rolleyes:) and I'll prolly find a ton more.

Mar 1, 2011 at 4:21 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
I only really use capitalization for 'I', and use '.' quotes instead of "." quotes because I think that the '.' quotes look cooler. of course when I'm writing an essay or something I'll use proper punctuation and grammar but when I'm just writing this is faster

in real life I'll often accidentally say a word that I didn't mean to say, then stop myself in the middle of saying it and say the proper word. I guess I just get ahead of myself?
I've also taken up to adding file extensions to words or phrases
I get a lot of weird looks
words I use often are sweet, awesome/sause stuhfoo (stfu) and some other stupid shit like that
blame my friend who uses them all the time... they've rubbed off on me

Mar 1, 2011 at 4:52 PM
graters gonna grate
Moar Lace shitake shrooms:

random use of suffixes, yarr, hrm, putting "(!)" (without quotes) in the middle of a sentence, cheers, replacing short o vowels with "aw" (i.e. "gawd", "mawd", "bawb"), randomly going into Spanish, stuffs, mah (instead of my), methinks, mebbe/mebbeh, parentals, coz

I thought there would be more, but most of them are just one time things that don't recur...

Mar 1, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
When I face a very hard or an unpleasant situation I always focus on the bright side and that`s that challenges always teach us and make us stronger. Since some weeks I kept saying myself in hard and unpleasant situations: "At least its +5000 experience points". I`m weird lol
I often end what I say with "best wishes" on these forums. I sometimes say something similar when my patients go somewhere else for examinations/therapies.
I ask every patient as "How can I help you?" instead of "What`s wrong?"

Mar 13, 2011 at 7:07 AM
Absentee Modder
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I have a lot. Let's see...
I say "Fantastic" a lot, both sarcastically and otherwise.
I've stopped pronouncing the "L" in "alright," which I use for almost every affirmative comment, with varying amounts of emphasis.
I naturally talk in some kind of vaguely-British accent that doesn't come from anyone I know or am related to, and I live in the US.
Whenever I'm typing, I use "..." a lot in between clauses... As often as I use commas.
Also, if you haven't noticed from this post... I use a lot of big words. I don't mean to, believe me!

Mar 13, 2011 at 7:28 AM
I do those too... except for the big words thing.

Mar 13, 2011 at 9:57 AM
Banned
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I say yeah and though a lot. I don't know where I developed this since neither of my parents do it and I don't think any of my friends have either.

I do it when I'm typing too. My teacher deducted points for it once. Feelsbadman.jpeg

Back