hows it going
DragonBoots says:
Vous aimez donnez la tete? [Do you like to give head?]
Yukiko says:
i'm 21/f your a male right?
DragonBoots says:
Je ne parlez Anglais. [I don't speak English.]
Yukiko says:
nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?
DragonBoots says:
Que? [What?]
Yukiko says:
I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?
DragonBoots says:
Yo quiero Taco Bell? ['Nuff said.]
Yukiko says:
Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
DragonBoots says:
Je suis Napoleon! [I am Napoleon!]
Yukiko says:
I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?
DragonBoots says:
Non, je ne buttsex pas. ¬_¬ [No, I don't do "buttsex".
Yukiko says:
when was the last time you had any? I want it NOW! lol
DragonBoots says:
Had any what? Artichoke dip?
Yukiko says:
check me out at [Link Removed For Safety] accept the invite on the page baby
DragonBoots says:
What's black and white and red all over? [Begin bad joke]
Yukiko says:
sweet, fill out the info ur info.. i can not wait for you to see me baby let me find something nice to wear
DragonBoots says:
A newspaper! [End bad joke]
Yukiko says:
its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site, so they might ask for CC to verify your age babe.
its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site, so they might ask for CC to verify your age babe.
DragonBoots says:
You' [Interrupted by the spam]
Yukiko says:
DragonBoots says:
You're spamming it wrong.
Yukiko says:
DragonBoots says:
Oops, I broke it. [No rly?]
Yukiko says:
DragonBoots says:
Does it end? [Not for a bit...]
Yukiko says:
DragonBoots says:
Bye. [Super-secret exit keyword]
Yukiko says:
k
Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
DragonBoots says:
Are you a bot? [Noooooooo. *Innocent smile*]
Can you keep a secret? [Link to Goatse] < It's me.

:(
Ignoring that it's a mindless program designed to lure me into a site that will install malware to hijack my MSN and continue the scam, it's fun.

Remember kids: Clicking links to webcam sites can get your computer skullforked.

For those who can't figure it out, I started with (poor) French, threw in a commercial quote then finally bad jokes and goatse.
No matter what you say, it follows its pattern.
[Things enclosed in []'s are comments.]

And for safety sake:
- Never click links they send. EVER.
- Toy with them, then Block and Report their poorly coded eAss.
- You might see one of these every couple weeks if your email/MSN account is posted somewhere public. Have fun.

Feb 4, 2010 at 5:47 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
?

??????????

Feb 5, 2010 at 2:09 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
young dragonboots cunningly lured a spambot into his trap, talked with it, then hit it with a ban hammer so hard it will take ages to lose the bruises.

that's what I gleaned, anyways.

Feb 5, 2010 at 6:29 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
Lace said:
young dragonboots cunningly lured a spambot into his trap, talked with it, then hit it with a ban hammer so hard it will take ages to lose the bruises.

that's what I gleaned, anyways.

Aye, thy Lace has had the right o' it.
I didst lure the beasty into yond trap, and then did verilly smote it with my Warhammer of Exclusion upon completing my worldy discussion with the beast.

Mar 17, 2010 at 9:52 PM
/end
I miss the spambots we used to get.

Mar 17, 2010 at 9:56 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Spam in a can

MetaSeraphim said:
I miss the spambots we used to get.
Well, we just got another one today.
Check his Sig.
Haven't we been hit by this ad several times before?

Mar 17, 2010 at 9:58 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
Yeah...
Their WoW gold ads were so badly placed. I can't believe some idiot thought he could sell WoW gold on this forum. I mean, what kind of idiot buys WoW gold? The same idiots who buy Gaia gold, that's who. Damn these people are stupid. They're already paying to play the game, and then they shell out more for WoW gold? Seriously, W. T. F.