saving curly

Mar 10, 2007 at 4:16 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
how do you save curly and booster?

i feel dumb, usually i dont like asking for help as often as i am.

Mar 10, 2007 at 4:35 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Don't talk to booster when he falls down and take the tow rope at the core use it to save curly when shes lying on the ground, after doing that go to the Water Way Cabin and take a rest, then go to the computer and do what he (I think Prof.Booster is going to type that) is going to write. After doing choose no after the question to leave her.

Mar 10, 2007 at 4:55 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
The whole saving Curly part of the game gets a bit illogical at times, so not being able to figure it out is normal.

Anyway, the first thing you have to do is avoid talking to Booster (You'll get the better booster version later) after he's fallen down from the roof. There's a small, red, mark which shows from where you are supposed to jump to get over the gorge without falling down to Booster.

Later, in the core room, you'll find an object in the lower right corner of the room (this item does not exist if you've talked to booster). This is a rope you'll use to bring curly with you out of the core.

In the waterway, right after the large space filled with random currents and jellyfish, you'll find a door to a small room. It's a bit tricky to reach it, so you might have to reload a few times if you miss it. I don't quite remember what you're supposed to do in the room, but when you're done you should have dried Curly and brought her along on your back again.

And that's it for now. You'll automatically drop Curly right before the fish boss, but you'll find her again later.

Mar 10, 2007 at 5:39 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
a bit offtopic, but in the waterway room, if you don't save curly in the computer screen there's a number and something else... Anyone knows what's that supossed to be? o_O

Mar 10, 2007 at 6:21 PM
Hoxtilicious
Viper Kirby said:
a bit offtopic, but in the waterway room, if you don't save curly in the computer screen there's a number and something else... Anyone knows what's that supossed to be? o_O

No prob, you can be as offtopic as you want, just cool it :p
I'am not a uber-moderator :D and SkyeWelse isn't a uber-admin :D
Someone asked this already and Pixel answered you can simply just ignore this.

Mar 11, 2007 at 11:19 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
just filling up some space?

Mar 11, 2007 at 11:39 PM
Hoxtilicious
xristosx said:
just filling up some space?

huh?
oh, the message?
yeah, I think ;)

Mar 26, 2007 at 9:34 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I've never saved curly I got me the homosexual ending <3 fly away with the young doc dude. well made me happy, well off to save the chick who gave me the uzi.