Rogue Legacy!

Feb 7, 2017 at 2:47 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I know that this game is a few years old but, any fans of the game out there? Share your experiences with me. For example. Earlier today, I managed to get to the forest boss (Mind you I only have like 30ish hours in the game). Are there any reccomendations out there that would be great for boss killing? I've tried using the Spellsword, but he's a little squishy or I'm bad at dodging..

Feb 7, 2017 at 4:34 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Oh yeah, I played the hell out of Rogue Legacy back when I first got it. For boss fights, you'll either want Barbarian Kings/Queens for their very good bulk and ability to negate projectiles or Hokages for their massive damage output, though for the latter you're gonna have to not get hit too much.

As for experiences, I think I managed to cheat death three or four times in a row once. I can't remember if it mattered in the end, but RNGesus sure was smiling on that descendant.

Feb 7, 2017 at 5:26 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Ahh, alright. well. I managed the first boss with an Assassin because of their critical hit chance. They do wonders but are kinda squishy.