problem using save edit!

May 15, 2011 at 7:30 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
i used save edit after a won the game just to replay parts without having to start again but... after i use save edit it wrecks the computer by not responding after i closed it and a message comes up saying "closing program save edit" or summing like that but it keep saying it and i have to click end now like over 9000 times for the computer to close!!!!!!!

so i uninstalled it (deleted) then it was fine but i want to use save edit but the same error comes up! any help? pleese!

May 20, 2011 at 9:14 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Solution!

There is a very easy way to do this if you are only replaying parts.

Step 1: Go here, download a save.

Step 2: After you've extracted the save, right click it > rename it to "Profile" (Without the quotations).

Step 3: Replace the old Profile (or if there is no profile from before, same thing) and load the game.

Easy!

May 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
What Tpcool said.

Or

I would just suck it up and play through the game again. If you're good you might get up to a desired part of the story within a day, if you're not as good maybe in two or three.

Please stop referencing that old meme, it's been beaten to death by over-usage.

May 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
thanks guys but the real problem is then i download it and save the edit and turn off my computer afterwards a message saying closing porgram save edit and it takes forever due to manny mesages saying it i also had the same problam with cave shark!!
remember my computer is windows xp it sucks shit
oh it maybe casi changed it when it was on read only? i dunno

May 21, 2011 at 12:11 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
No, I think the real problem here is that you may be illiterate. Reading is an integral part of maximizing one's experience with a personal computer.