Predecessors of the Doctor?

May 11, 2010 at 1:16 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
explosive said:
I like to think that Curly, Quote, and Arthur fought Miakid in an epic battle, in which there is awsome sword/ gun fights (wait... maybe king got his sword from miakid?... that would be interesting). In this battle, Arthur is presumably killed, leaving only Quote and Curly. Curly get's knocked out (as often happens) leaving Quote to finish off Miakid (explaining the gap in memory) Afterwords, Miakid banashes Quote and Curly to far reaches of the island with a last burst of power, and gives them both amnisia.

Or maybe Arthur came in afterwords, and finished off Miakid, dieing himself in the process... or even come in somewhere inbetween... whatever.

Nice, but problem is Arthur was killed by the Doctor or his minions.

also there's not a ton of evidence to say he was involved with Miakid since that would probably have some influence on his reputation.
sixtyseconds said:
We've been over this already. ARTHUR gave king the blade and NOT anyoine else. Pixel says so multiple times.
No he didn't :/
He very specifically didn't.
He said it was up to our imaginations, strange and perverse as some of them may be.

May 11, 2010 at 1:24 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Noxid said:
Nice, but problem is Arthur was killed by the Doctor or his minions.

also there's not a ton of evidence to say he was involved with Miakid since that would probably have some influence on his reputation.

Oh yeah, heheh, forgot about that. In that case, I persume that Arthur got his blade from Miakid... and Curly was K.O.'d before she could finish the fight.