persona 3 dancing

Jan 11, 2018 at 5:20 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
did any of you play the persona 4 dancing game? i didn't because I never played persona 4, but a spinoff game that's just about the characters dancing sounds pretty amazing
persona 3 dancing looks like it'll be a perfect game. like persona 3 already has music that's perfect for dancing, how much do they even have to do at this point. the only problem is that the trailer shows all the party members except shinji and koro. shinji not being there is forgivable, but no dancing dog isn't
what are your thoughts on Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night
i think it'll be good aside from koromaru not being in it

Jan 11, 2018 at 6:14 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The story mode for P4: Dancing All Night is actually good. I mean unlike the other spinoff games they actually wrote it with P4 themes in mind.

Jan 12, 2018 at 3:51 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
oh really? kinda surprising, the only persona spinoff i've played is persona q where the character personalities are all pretty much just cartoons with hardly any resemblance to how they were in the game
haven't played p4 so I don't plan on playing the dancing game (i think you can only get the ps4 version in a bundle with the new ones anyway) but it's good to know that the story for this one probably won't be as far from the original game
although i'm kinda curious how they'd do a story mode for this one anyway. like would it take place in the middle of the story? if it takes place after p3 they'd have to come up with some crazy shit considering what we've seen so far. although shinji seeming to not be in it kinda adds to it maybe taking place after the original game... which would be really weird

Jan 12, 2018 at 5:01 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
how is there a market for persona dancing games? who asked for this?

Jan 12, 2018 at 5:50 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
out of any of the persona games, i have only ever played persona 2 for about an hour, but i can tell. it's beautiful

Jan 12, 2018 at 12:52 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
how is there a market for persona dancing games? who asked for this?
because persona's cool and the persona characters are cool and the music is good so people wanna play a game where the cool characters dance to the good music
pretty simple

Jan 18, 2018 at 10:29 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
so a few more screenshots of the game were shown! not much new content, but it gives much clearer views of the different locations. you can see paulownia mall, tartarus, the outside of gekkoukan, and the roof. not entirely sure what the last one with mitsuru is supposed to be, but judging by the general apperance I assume it's somewhere during the dark hour. maybe just a generic dark hour area