p158035-1-3fight.png

Get in fights!

OVERGROWTH
p158035-2-slash.png

Cut a bitch!

OVERGROWTH
p158035-3-leveledit.png

Edit stuff!

Overgrowth is an indie game that is the spiritual successor to Lugaru, a game that you may have heard of before because it was in HIB 1. It's got parkour and stabs as well as rabbits, rats, cats dogs and woofs. The story continues over from Lugaru and the main protagonist is a ninja rabbit.

VIDEO

My experience of Lugaru was that the combat was really fast-paced and fun, if slightly difficult to pick up. It looks to be improved here with lots of 'more', and the editors look like they could be a lot of fun. Overgrowth is still in alpha but it can be preordered for 30 dollars. That sounds like a lot of money and it probably is but I may not be able to restrain myself from purchasing this game for much longer because everything about it looks fun and creative. I expect the only responses this thread gets will be along the lines of "wow its a game" but I wanted to make a thread anyway. OVERGROWTH.

overgrowth comic (gore warning)

Sep 25, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
This looks good. Especially the walking on water walls part. Also, that's not a bitch - it's a bunny with self composure problems.

Sep 25, 2012 at 5:04 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This looks good. Especially the walking on water walls part. Also, that's not a bitch - it's a bunny with self composure problems.
Regardless of whether that bunny is or is not a bitch, there are bitches and they will get cut, I assure you.

Sep 25, 2012 at 7:00 PM
CARLSOOOOOON AAAAND PEEEEETERSSSSSS!
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Eh, it's a pity that I can't get it 'cause my laptop is like an old dinosaur( I tried playing the Quantum Conundrum demo on it, but it was so laggy that I had to abort the game(and yes I know I spelled "Conundrum" wrong. I don't need grammar nazis coming after me)).

Sep 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
dang Over growth looks really really good i defiantly want to get this game.

Sep 26, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Looks awesome, loved the original.

Jan 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Overgrowth rules.
I wish I could buy it anytime soon :(