Need Code Breaker code for AC2:AA (on PS2)

Jul 20, 2009 at 5:45 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I need a Code Breaker (v9.0) code for Armored Core 2: Another Age which will allow me to *USE* overweight ACs (mechs). There is a code which allows you to *MAKE* overweight ACs (mechs) but it does not allow you to *USE* them.

Can anyone help me please?

Can someone either find or figure out the code for me?
-or-
Can someone give me the address to a website which has a free tutorial on how to do the codes yourself?

Jul 22, 2009 at 1:48 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
i think its best if you go look else where instead of asking us, google is your friend :(
except when it goes out drinking and leaves you at home alone....WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME GOOGLE

Jul 22, 2009 at 5:46 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I did try google and 3 other search engines. Go try to make trouble elsewhere. I don't play with fools.

Jul 22, 2009 at 6:01 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Fools?

"Play with fools?"
Ser, you are a fool if you mock someone for telling you to use Google. {You can find anything, if you look hard enough}
I did a super quicky search using Google and came up with this. Along with other threads from other forums of you asking the same question.
Maybe the code doesn't exist? They don't make a code for everything...
Before I search anymore, do you have proof that this code exists, or are you just asking around?

Jul 22, 2009 at 3:28 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
And your Google search came up with nothing I need.

Of course the code does exist. Duh.

Jul 22, 2009 at 4:00 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
All versions of "Armored Core" have the code. Everyone who plays them AND uses cheat devices with them knows that.

The "Code Breaker" disk does have codes to give completed game status (which, normally, would allow you to *USE* overweight ACs) however, those codes are incorrect. I tried them.

The result of those codes gives "Missions: 999" (this should correctly be 89) and "Successful/Failed Missions: 999/-999" (this should correctly be 89/0). Since these two codes are incorrect it causes the game to go (said in robot voice) "does - not - compute" and thus I still cannot *USE* overweight ACs.

Whoever it was at "Pelican" (the company that made "Code Breaker") that made up the codes for "Armored Core 2: Another Age" didn't know what he was doing. Most of the codes work but a few do not.

So, I still need the code. Anyone out there in "internet-land" know how to figure out new "Code Breaker" codes for a game?

Thanks to everyone who is trying to help. Please don't give up. Keep trying to find or figure it out for me. I'm still trying to do the same.