Mod: Caveoholic!'s recent addiction/The Origin of Evil (Final Version)

Apr 9, 2007 at 3:13 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
well i changed the map to bkHills (happy times :eek: ) and yeah its really hard
so i used that trainer to look through the whole thing and it looks awesome
....how do you get past that bunch of block without getting crushed or cheating lol

Apr 9, 2007 at 8:17 PM
Hoxtilicious
NPC.tbl hacking guide.txt <--- Please delete, I don't want people see my really old and worse beta work... :eek:

And I still miss this three things :D

http://www.filespace.org/ShInInG_PhAnToM/Option.txt
http://www.filespace.org/ShInInG_PhAnToM/Colours.txt
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/npc-hacking-with-flags.365/

Code:
We haven't decoded the actual tile values yet

Lies! :/

Edit: Well, just played Hells Nebula or how it was called, well I think the rainbow background is maybe a bit too coloured but its ok for me lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 10, 2007 at 8:45 PM
"Huzzah!"
I made a better backround for hell's nebula It's the same picture but it's now bigger (86x86) (the old one was 60x60) which means it has fewer repetitions & I think It'll look better.

ShInInG PhAnToM why do you wan't me to include all your FAQ's & guides my download was meant to include all the files that were usefull in helping me make my Mod. your options of backrounds and tilesets guide is pretty much covered in sue's workshop the only important tile that isin't explained in sue's workshop is 44 the quote only tile I didn't need to change the colors of flashes fade-out's & in's or the title screen & your topic about NPC flags is interesting I don't know how you would use the ones that arn't in sue's workshop

as for you not wanting your old NPC hacking guide included since i'm not going to waste 25 minutes re uploading the files without it how about I just include a blank replacement with the same filename?

Apr 10, 2007 at 9:23 PM
Hoxtilicious
caveoholic! said:
ShInInG PhAnToM why do you wan't me to include all your FAQ's & guides my download was meant to include all the files that were usefull in helping me make my Mod. your options of backrounds and tilesets guide is pretty much covered in sue's workshop the only important tile that isin't explained in sue's workshop is 44 the quote only tile I didn't need to change the colors of flashes fade-out's & in's or the title screen & your topic about NPC flags is interesting I don't know how you would use the ones that arn't in sue's workshop

Then don't include a file where it says "We haven't decoded the actual tile values yet" >_<
All tiles are important!
And for the flags...
They are in Sue's Workshop, but Sue's Workshop can't use them because it have no actuall tool for it to edit.
You need Miza for it...

caveoholic! said:
as for you not wanting your old NPC hacking guide included since i'm not going to waste 25 minutes re uploading the files without it how about I just include a blank replacement with the same filename?

I never said you need to upload it now... :eek:

Apr 10, 2007 at 9:40 PM
"Huzzah!"
it has the date on it people will know it's old

Apr 10, 2007 at 9:50 PM
"Huzzah!"
xristosx said:
well i changed the map to bkHills (happy times :eek: ) and yeah its really hard
so i used that trainer to look through the whole thing and it looks awesome
....how do you get past that bunch of block without getting crushed or cheating lol

you boost all the way to the second to last block on the left, wait a moment then boost and touch the blocks against the left wall so they start moving to the right then jump on the bottom block & it will move to the right opening the way out get out before another ceiling block comes down and crushes you

Apr 10, 2007 at 10:43 PM
Hoxtilicious
caveoholic! said:
it has the date on it people will know it's old

old has nothing to do with that!