Mimiga paws?

Jun 1, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
To whoever started the thread: Rabbits have 4 toes and a dewclaw. Dogs and cats are similar, unless they are poly dactyl. I reckon, based on the image provided by Ragnaroq, that mimigas have three toes and a dewclaw, or four toes, in a humanoid configuration on their feet, and five fingered humanoid hands.

Jun 1, 2010 at 3:10 PM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Overload said:
To whoever started the thread: Rabbits have 4 toes and a dewclaw. Dogs and cats are similar, unless they are poly dactyl. I reckon, based on the image provided by Ragnaroq, that mimigas have three toes and a dewclaw, or four toes, in a humanoid configuration on their feet, and five fingered humanoid hands.

I think we've agreed that it's 4-digit hands, and it even looks as so in the fanart, if not 3-digit in some of it. The dewclaw in cartoon animals like that is usually represented by a little dot of a pad up near the heel, which I'd half expect on a mimiga but it's only seen sometimes, in some fanart--in all likelihood they don't even have them as far as a fantasy race, but if you're thinking more realistically they would.