Map editing

Jun 3, 2006 at 3:14 PM
"Huzzah!"
Is there any practical way to rotate a map upside down eather with sue's workshop or just messing with the actual data files?

Jun 3, 2006 at 3:39 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I was thinking shift map in Sue's editor but I was wrong.

Jun 3, 2006 at 4:09 PM
"Huzzah!"
I wanted to make a sequel where the Island falls upside down into the ocean and some places get flooded

while trying to turn the maps upside down I discovered somthing interesting when you select what tileset to use for a map in sue's workshop it not only selects the pbm file but also the pxa file witch detrimines the properities of the tiles now if you've ever fooled around with changeing the tileset of a map you will know that the properities of the tiles are all screwed up & you'll probley find your self trapped withen invisible walls or falling through everything that should be solid but if you change the file names of the pbm's instead of changeing witch pbm is supposed to be used in sue's workshop you'll find that the visual tiles are all messed up but there properities remain as they should be

I found that out when I tried turning a maps pbm file upside down

Jun 3, 2006 at 4:20 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Your concept reminds of a movie that came out recently which was a remake of another
movie. What was that movie called again?................. Oh yeah! Poseidon!...........Actually that seems like a good idea

Jun 9, 2006 at 2:22 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Oh no.

Now we'll hit deathtraps in Hell when we jump too high! Well, time for Quote to learn to crawl... and scuba dive... I guess...