IT club activites

Feb 7, 2009 at 8:50 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Well I'm the "chairman" of the I.T. Club of mein school, so I'm supposed to come up with appropriate activities for us.

STTP, what I am able to think of are, sadly, Microsoftpleasurable Office tutorials and how to make obscene sites and self-maintenance and protection and programming shit.
About the "programming", I don't even know what that shit really is, and what it yields, and my underlings subordinates know less, so feel free to imagine the doom

The only thing the teacher could think of is stupid "Movie Naker" competition, and IT exhibitionist stuff.

.... btw do you guys even have an IT club at school? It just feels weird if any other awesome nation just..... has such a club. A disgrace. In melancholy, all they did was play games, and that's the last thing anyone here would allow.

Anyway, thanks if you help, by any means or tenses.

Feb 8, 2009 at 2:00 PM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
My IT club at school is divided into sections.

P.A.
Web
Video
Photography

P.A. members set up OHPs, visualisers, microphones, set up the stage props, etc.
Web (which I am in) learns how to use computer programs and learn a bit of programming languages. We learn HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Flash. I think thats it.
Video members learn how to film and edit videos.
Photography members take pictures and edit them.

Feb 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Yay a reply. You gave some good idea there. Yes, idea. I dunno what I mean by that repetition, and as my self-pride goes you can interpret that yourself, hopefully in many ways.

Good idea.

Feb 10, 2009 at 9:22 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Oh yeah, attendance is optional for Secondary 4 and 5's because they have their GCE 'N'/'O' levels. Full attendance will still be given even though you didn't go.

I'm Secondary 4, but I have to take the 'N' levels since I'm a Normal Academic student rather than an Express student.

Not sure if Malaysia uses the same system though. :D

Secondary 4 Express students no need to go to Secondary 5 and need not take the GCE 'N' level examinations, only the GCE 'O' level examinations. They can then move on to a Junior College, Polytechnic or ITE.

Secondary 4 Normal Academic students have to take the GCE 'N' level examinations before moving onto secondary 5, where they will take their GCE 'O' levels. I plan on going to an ITE after my 'N' levels though. If I do well in the ITE, I may be able to go to a Polytechinic. I can go to a Poly or JC (no pun intended) if I take my 'O' levels, but I will probably fail my exams and end up in an ITE, or barely make it into a Polytechnic, but I live in the east and there's like only one Polytechinic in the East. :/

Secondary 4 Normal Technical students take their 'N' levels and gtfo of the school and go straight into an ITE.