i wrote a story :)

Aug 11, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
i wrote a story :D i hope u like it :)

Chapter one

once upon a time there was a magical unicorn her name was ummm i don t know twilight sparkle ? aaaaanyyyy wayyyy she got her friend rainbow dash and are going on an advanture ! the advanture is that a evil princess luna is destroying ponyville wtf ! they went to go battle her but she was to strong they found a trap dorr and they jumped in it they need to get quote for backup.......

Aug 11, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hmm.
I'm not quite sure how you would expect us to believe you were actually 9 and you actually wrote this seriously, but I'll play along if it'll make you happy!

OMG what a shitty story you dumb 9 year old inb4 underage b& MLP is for stupid losers lol

Aug 11, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
i wrote a story :D i hope u like it :)

C̞͔͍̖̼͕̫̋ͦ͛̏̎͗ͤd̵͔̻̜̙̳͛̎́ͧ̊̏͗̉̾w͚̗͔͔̻͎̥̺͂ͬͯͦ͐ͬ̎ȁ̘̩̬̼̱̺̄͠a̻̜̞͙͚͕̟͊̿͠ͅl̶̳̗̦̤̠͕̻͐̾̍a̟̲̼͙͙̙̖̺ͮͥ̑̀̇̕a͓̭͚͎ͫ̏ͣ́
͎͔̲̺̅̿̕ě̟͚̜̭̼̽̓̍̋̓͠ͅį̵̼̫̾a̛̝͈͎̤̬̘̘ͬ̿̄ĥ̶͙̝͒͂ͯ̓͜!̱̠̦̂̏̏̿̾͟͠p̤̟̲̼͍̠̫̼̳ͦ̒ͣ͒͢͠y̨͔̺̍̄̒̓ͮ͗̃̒ͮ͢͢ḛ͇͔̠ͦ́̃̈ͨ͂̓́̚̕͞ǫ̷̬͔̘̤̜͔͇͇̪ͦ̓ ̡̪͍̝̥̪̲̝̍̉̾ͅe̸̸͓̙̙͔͕̞͙͒̐ͪ̽͛ͥ̀̿t̜̤̟͋̾̾̅ͩͦ͡ ̶̣̹͖͚̫̘̝̥̈́ͭs̛͈͎͕̱̼ͦ̑ͩ͗̚iͨ̈́ͥ͆҉̸͉͙s̆͊҉̹͚̘ñ̶͇̘͕̭̤͔̗̣̯ͧ̾̌͐͆̑w̶̝̮͎̲̤̟̜͍̌͊ͯ̄͢
̶̧̼̠̪̯̹̤̈́̎̏̃ͦs̴͈͔͍͓͂̍͆͠ ̢̧̭̜̣ͦ͋̿̊h͙̯̼̪͙̫͓̙ͨ͛͐ͫ͢͝ņ̗͕̜ͮ͐͗̇o͍̺̩̰͔̯̪̊̐̑̇ ̥̰̻̫͎̪̗̀̿ͦ̇ͭ̽͋̌ͯ͢t̵͉̬̩̼̫ͤͫͨ̐̚̚͜l̄̍̒̈́̏̌͒̏̾҉̗͇̝͉ͅu̡̗͑̉͗̈́ͧ̕ ̳̺̰̥̠̹̩̰ͮ̾͗͝ṫ̶̠̤̤̔o̶̧̳̙̼͇̿̀͋̈̇̈̀͢s̱͂ͧ̂̀t͐̑̑͏̦̲̭̬͕̭̯̹̠̀e̴̡̞̫̼̱̒̉n̦͖͗̓̈́ͣ̿ͤ͜ͅ ͔̯̥̙̒ͣ̅ͨ̄͟͠c͍̯̱̭̼ͬt̢̝̗͎̣͌ͯ͜ė̞̞̦̲̠͕̓̾ͫ͢nͭͩ̇̂͆̽͏̻͖͇t͇̜̲̖̝̋̀͢h̞̖̥̦͙̥̲͚̗̾ͨ̓̿͝ġ̶̌҉̲̣̲̮̲̻̜͖ ̡̿̒͑̉̄̅͏̘l̶͇̼̥̪̦ͤ̒͛͟c͈͇͌͗ͥ͛̚̕d̙̰̥̩͎̥̗̖̽̋̔̇̂͢w̘̺̩̐͋ͣ͑ͨ̒͆ͧ͟p̶̫̫͈̰̘̃ͥ̇̚r̴̢̨̮̭̬͉̼͎̣͔̐ͧ͋ ̂҉̸̱͎̲̳̗̺͍͖s̷̜͕̰̜̫̔̈̓̋̽̇̿ͮ̾ȓ̷̶̞̗͚̳͚̗͈͇͊p̴̊ͧ̐͆̔̅ͪ͏͉̹̥e̗̬̞̪͋́̐͐̀ͪͥ͐͐̕t̡̜̬̰̲̻͎̼͆m̡̹̣̻̲̯̖͚̙̑̈́̾ͮ̓́t̢̯̣́ͯ͊͐̉͗̆̏ ̲͓̙̹͈͕ͩ̍̀̚͢a͖̒̈́̈́n̷̶̴̞̟͕͔͔̖̲̜ͯͮỏ̈ͤ͂̓̒̔ͦ̕҉̖̭̟͍̣̕ḛ̶̩͎ͯͅņ͉͖̳ͦͭ̽ͤͫ͊̓̕ ̡̤̤̪̥͇̲̘̰ͩ̍̑ͨͣ͂͢v̮̟̳͈̯͉̝ͫ̌ͣ̿̍̆̿͒ͪ́͡s͕̿ͮͣ ̦̫̟͉̳͕͕ͥ̽̏̐͆ͯ̍͠t̡̛̮̙̼̱̱͍͖̺̼̄̈́̍̊̍͒͟ ̖̪̖̖̰͔ͧ͑ͣȧ͓͙̪͎̈̄̉̈́ ̞̳̈́̄ͣ̆̃̊̐͞ ̱̹͒̏ͨ̾͐̉̾ͭ̈̀͡à̸̦̲̤́̈́̍͜f̴̨̟̖̣̯͉̹͋́͗͞c͍̠̦̲̪͇̗̙̾̒l̴̬͕̮̽̂nͯ̈̐҉͙̠ṱ̤̞͔̜̩͑͆̐ͨ̋͆͒̓̀͠k̤̋ͪͮͦ̎͒ͭ͝ͅg̭̪̦̳͖ͭ̊̌̑̉͆̽͌̉͝.̨̫̣̮̼̱̺̙̳̭ͤͮͯ̆̉̽͋͘ẗ̮̪̫̳̥̤̳́̊̅ͬͧ͋̚g͔ͭ͛ͤ͂̾́g͇̣̽ͦ̚͝k̴̵̭̘̙̩͈̗̥͛͆̀.ͩͧ͑͛͟҉̸̰̭̱͖̗͖òͧ̅ͯ̾̾̋̒҉͕̤̻͓̥̀ ̫͗̈ ̧̔̔̒̋ͬ̽̆ͣ҉͉͈̭͙̥̜̱ ̵̵̯̠̃̌̑̉̈ ̛̣̠̟̝͎̥͓ͧ͋̑͒̄̃͌͞e͔̙̥͉͚̾̏̃̀͘l̩̜̰̟̤̠͖ͯ̏̂ͦ͋̀ͮͨ̿d̄̓͠҉͓̩͍͉̝̞ǎ̦̘̩͎̭̾̀͞o̴̗̜̯͈̙̺͂̍̂͆̄̕ơ̢͉̫̝̼̯̔̈́ͦ̇͋͟w̸̬̤̽̅͂̈ͯ̕͢n̴͓̣͓̈ͣͩ̐̚̕͟i͍̦͇̩̩̟̪̯̐̂ͣͫ́̓ͩ ̷̡̪͚͕͖̳̙͉͙͍͗ͧ͊̾̇͊͂͝ ̗̝̣̯̣͑ͤ͡ȑ̢͔͈̙̗̹̺̙̬̌̊ȇ̸̡̫̈́ͣr̨̡̬̳͎͗͘n̺͕̙͉̎͗́͜͡ ̷͇̖͓͚ͬ͑̐ͤ̍̍̀p̷ͯ̇͑̽̌̇̅͐͏̧̙
̶̺̮̺͇̝ͦ̏͡n̵͈̗͈̖ͮ̍ͭͫi̷̧̗̙̥̖͖̱̊͂͒̽ͪ̅͡e̎͋̐ͣ̈́̔̉ͅę̳͍͎̳̞͋̉̃ͮ ̣̬̤͓̪͉̯͛̍̆ͥ͊́ ̡̪̤̥̲̊ͥ̌͗̄̽s̰̱̅̾̉ͦ̐̏̕͟u̫̞͖̭ͪͬͬ̌͡ţ̭͓͌͆͛̍ͧͫͭ̈ͭ͝ȩ̩̳̰̅ͯ̋͂̈͐̂ͦ͑ ̸̫͎͎̦̐́̍̆̓̓͢͟ͅȅ̢̹̮̜͆̇ͥp̧̭͔̱̜̈́̓̊͐̽ͦ̇ȅ̼̠̻̜̓͌̀ͭ͡ͅ ̝̟̥ͩ̅ͩ̑̈̅͟͝t̢̛͓̗̞ͦ̆ͨͪ͆̓̏ḥ̺̼̒͑ͦ̌ͤͪ́̏͝ä̢̠͇̜̺̜ͬ̇ͫa̴͖̘̖̻͖̫͎̭͐̉͗͑ͯ̚s̷̡̤̺͉ͣű̡̟͔̭ͪ͝s̶̨̲͓͇̳̘̩͕͙ͩ̿̄ͧ ̧͇̯̤̥̌ͧͦ͊͗̆͝ĭ͇̩͇̬̃̓̚͢rͨ̏̐ͯ҉̳̫̞̗̖̮͠t̘̬̗̂ͮͨ̓ͤ̏̚͘ȋ̒̅̅҉̶̘̩̥̝͚ ̸̧̛̳̬͍͚̠̥̍̓̅͛ͮ̐͗n̛͚̣̟̥̫͈̺̰͛̍̅̾̽ͥͮͤ̚͢?̛͓͕̮͎͕̜̬ͭ̓͠ä̧̺͇̝̳̪̓̑ͤo̠͖̬̱̣̳͎̞̲͌̅̂̀t̝͖̥̬̰͉͊̾́̀͒̅̍n̵̷͎̳̦͈͖̳̖͌ͩͮ̊ͪͣ̈̍ͦ͡p̧̯̞͍̟͔̟͑̆l̠̼̺̭ͭ̈̋͒ͩ͌͐̈̚ͅi̯̻̝̰̪̬ͧͮ͒̿͘͘ ̦̳̼̦̺͆̉t̴̩̣̻̟̮ͯͤ̈́̌ͯ͗͊ͣi̶̺͖̥̼͖̙̣̳̝ͨͬ̈́ͧͤ͢l̛̯̿̎̉͌̌͜͞r̢̙̝͖͈̣̘͗ͤ̀ͦͮͧ̃͞ ̶̨̬̭̞̘̬̩͇̊͐̑͊̾ͨͤ̌́o̽ͮ͏̵̱q̬͖̻͈̖ͥ͐̔̓̾̀̇͗͝ẻ̦̯̤̙̜͈͔̭̽̚͜͠t̮̞̞͇̘̐ͭ̈͆̽̈ͩg̝̣͕̞͈͎̘͚ͩ͒̀̓ͣ̎́ͅ ̙̹̩͔͚̮͉̤̄̑̆o̴̮͊ͣ̄ͫ̎̊̇̂͝͠h̲̥̟̝̪ͪ͋̍̓̂̆̓̏ͭͅn̷̩̠͇̥͇ͣ͛̂̒ͥ̕ͅ ̜̼̙̀ͯ͋̍͌̈ͯ̚͟d͔̝̖̠͔͚̹͌ͬͅÿ͓͚͈̖͙́ͩͦ̿̋̋̈́̃ñ̥̭̣̬͎̂ͨͩ͂͋a̷̡̙̜̜͔̜͇͈͚̎ͮ̇ͮͅc̭̯̞͈̟̫̬̥̮̎̊̍ͦͫ͒̓ͤ͡y̶̡̹̬͍̺͍̲͓̖̆́͐̉.̤̟̩̮̺̬̈ͥͅȃ̸̜̞̩̣͙̹̳͍̄̂a̹͓ͬ̐͊̓́ͬ̚o̸͉̮̗̤̠̝̙̜͕̾ͯ̆̅̾ņ̅ͫ̏ͨ̊̑ͭ̈́҉̠͎̯a̸͉̫̠̝̰̭͐̽͂̅ͣ̍ḧ̲̥́́ͅ ̭̹̰͕͖̯͔͑̽͒ĕ͒͊̀ͨ̑͛͏̧̣̟̙͚̹̫̟̟ ̙̹͔ͩ̆͋͑͐̽̕t͖̟̥̪̳̄ͭ̎͜ ̳͙͉͕̙͉ͭ̉͗͊ͥ͝e͎̙͈̎́̍͌ͦt̻̩̎͘ͅ.͉̺̥ͥ̊̐̂͑͌p̴͔͉̮̥͈̝͛͊͜a̼̲̩̝̣̜͇̺͋ͯͮͮ͒͆ͯẃ͈̜̭̮̳̗̈ ̛͈̜̮̗ͪͣ͛̎͌ͭg̸̣̥͍̓̎ͥ̓ͥ́͑̉s̷̥̰ͧͦ̍̐̓͗ͩͦ́s̵̿̅ͨ̈͒̃͒͂͝҉̳̝e̛͕ͭ̇͂ͧ̓ͤ͘.̵͍̩̿́̉́̈́͛ͪ ̸̳̮͛̐̓ͭ̂̀e̢̲̿̋̌̾f̰̮̺̙̜ͭͭ͌̎̏̿̇͆r̢ͤ̒͂ͯ͛̿̚҉͇̥̖͎̲a̷̸̠͇͍̾ͥ̄̑ͭͅo̫͓̯̓͌̌̀r̪̰͙̪ͧͣ̄̈́ͫͯ̈ĭ̦͇̳̹͕͂ͬͨͨ͢͟ȏ̳̦͔̬̒̓͛̐ͫ̎̈́ŗ̱̖̘̟͙̤̝͗̔̒ͥ̃ḡ̛͉̖̙̝ͯͨ̽̓͜ͅy̵̷̼̤̙͉͖ͭ͌͌͂ͧd̸̟̦́̽̔̏ͪ̄̃͌͘n̡̜͈̗̾͂̊̎͌ͪ́h̺̩̞̑͢͝ ̼̬̭͖̮̤̝̪͚̄͒ò̫̲̞̹̄͐aͥ͗͏̛̥̱̫̦ĕͫͣ͒̑ͣ̚҉̸͖̲̜p̿̾̓͛ͣ̌̚͡͞҉͖͙w̯̣͔̿͝u̷̼̪͎̫̞̲̤̩ͥ͜ ̹͖̞̰̟̼͉͍̊͝c̸̪̱̟̘͛͊̍ͧ͗͒͑̀̕ ͉̏t̫͔̞ͤ̿̔̈̉̂͐͢͝s͋̓̽̽͂ͤͤͪ҉̤̮͞u̷̥̙ͯ̌̐̕͟ ̶̵̙͎̻̺̆͋ͩ̈e͈̬̫ͩͥͭ́̔̀̓ͭ̀̕t̛͈̞͍̥͉̪̻̯͒̔̀ͨ̍́̄̈͋́ň̖͙͕͓͍͓̗̉̓ͥ͐̏͋̌̀͟ ͖̥̱̾ͣͮ̇͛͗a̵̤̰͇̥̬͚̺͆̐̏n̍̐ͮ̃̓̋҉̣̺̳̩̘̲̻̣́ ̟͎̙̞̼̱̰̦̋̀͝ ̵̝͈̲̠͕̳̂ͣ͐ͧd͎̝͚͍͚̩ͭ͗͋ͩ́i̫͓̹̯̝̗͓̒ͯ̀͒ͭͬ̆à̸́́ͧ͂̒҉̷̠̫͔d̸͕̝̜̰̰̔͆̉̂̾ͬ͂̀̕g͑̽̉ͫ̇̍͟҉̞͍̹͎ ͈̣͖͈͌̑ͯ̎̑͆̚e̡̦̘͓̫̋͂̈ͫ̕ȏ͎̹̳̪͛ͬ͡ ͕̜̖͖̞̤̲̏̇͒͑̐͗ͥͣ͠ͅͅa̵̅ͭ҉̧̩̰m̷̧̒̈ͯͥͤ̾͑͏̳ ̢̰̻͇̻̺̦̖̫̼͒̿͟t͇͉̘̹̳̬̱ͭͩ̔̀ ̷̷̱͇͔̦̜͑̎̏͐̄̇͋̓͜i̶̭͚̩̘ͬ̎ͮ̆͊͐́͛͡͠ã̵̯̣̹̄̅ͧ͋̑ͪͪ́͞f͓̱̰͖ͫ̆ͫ͌͘ͅã̩̩͠͝ͅh͈̹̰̰̪̹̬̯̎̓ͮͯͫ̀͡w̵͉̦̪̫͔̔̆̂ͯ͛̍lͦͨ̀̍ͭ̃̍͏͓͉̪̼̣͟k͈͔̞̞͛̚ͅt̬̪̰͎̘̣̫̣̻ͧ̈́̊͡ȅ̷͎̮ͩͤ̄̾ͮ͊n̨̞̮͈̙͂̓ ͥ̃͞҉̲͕͔̯̟̘e̫̜̪̘̥̱̲͎ͥ̃̀̈̔͋̚͟m̷̶̘̮͗͒̌̎͡ͅ ̸̗̉́͢h̤͇ͪ̓ͭͥ̆̌̊ỏ̴̧̝̱̙̫͕ͥ͋ò̴̶̼̮͇͒̃͊̔͢.̷̵̙̹͎͇̩̤̘̫́̇d̸̳͕̠̖̫̏̌̿ͫ̑ͣ̌ ̹̘̱͉̦̯̾͌͆̂̕͠ę͒ͥͣͤ̏̈́̓͏̴͕̰̦n̸̙̫̥͎̻̲͋̌͊ͪͯͭͫ̍ ̴̢̛̼͍͓̠̝͍̅̃ͧͅt̢͉͎͖͕͕̯͆̈́̽͂̅ͥͦ͜h̸͒͋̔҉̙̤͙̱͚ś̵͖̹̺͍͚͔͕̝͗͑̂͗ͧͭͪ̀͟.̙̱̗̯͕̯̼̑͋ͪ̇̓̋ͮ͝e͎̘̪̠̞̎ͪͪ̔ͬ͌̏̈ ̫͖̩̅͌ͭ̕ͅa̶͚͕̱̞̙͍̭̖ͪ̉̇ͬ͜c̨̫̯̣̪̜̏͑̈̄ņ̛̣͖̩͇̬̮̋͟p̯̪͚̭̒̑̏̐͋̊̚͞k̘͖̖͇͚̋͊͗̚͠͠e̓͑̑̒ͤ͋ͪͪ̋҉̵̶̭̥̜̙d̴̥̼̰̝̟̙̅͌ͩ͐̊ͥ̓ͪ̕l̷̗̙̠͓̺̫͎̳͓̑̌ͧ̅ű̈́̏͏̧͏̙̣̞̥̘͚̪ ̺̠͖̑̒́͡ ̧̧̻̣̼̻̣̱͈̪͓̔̊ ̷̴̻̼̿̄̊͊͋̚i̶̞̊͘a̗̮͇ͣͦ͡r̫͚͎̺̳͖̪̓ͫ͒̋ͦͤ̌̎̀͜t̺̦̺̀͋̏ͮ͠ͅ ̷̮̘̻̤̞̗͍́̔͗̿͋̀̚͘ͅl̨ͣ̋͢͏̰̘͉͔̱̘͎m̢͓͙̤̗̄͑͒͞g̼̝̲̰̺͗̌͢c̩͇̳ͣ͡o̩̞̜ͭ͢é̬͙̪͛͛d̢̰̣̬̗͒̓͋̅̾ņ̛̩͚͉̙̰̦ͬ̔ͦ̐ͫ̌̄u̷͈̻̻̻̠̿̐ͣ͢
̹͇͕͖̭̤͛́̀͘ö̬͙̒ͥ͢o̟͍̫̫͕͊̊̾̈̒͊ę̨̧̼̟̱̯̳̎̒̂̐ͮe̜̻̙͖͈͎̟͒ͭͪͭ̍ͩ̑͢͞ͅỵ̥̮͎̼̖̹̃͑̅ͮ͘͠ẹ̈̑͛ͫ̊͐t̶̖̭̲͋̈ͪ̀̓͌̑ͯ̚͘͝ņ̴͙̙̰͉̯̙̎̌͗̅̆̈̅̀ͅr̵͎̭̘̦̠̺̅ͫf̴̧̮̏ͩ̋́̅ͫ͋͞ ̢̻̣̳̐̄̔́r̬͖̠̣̱͓̦̺̤ͪ̋͂ͣ̄ͤͩ̓̀͢͜n͉̫͎͇̓͝͡ͅ ̧̺̪͓̠͈̤͓̗͕ͨ͛ͪͯͣi̠͕̻͙̘͐ͤͩͥ͆̃̈́͡lͬ̅ͮ̃̆̈́ͣ̚҉҉̨͎̲w̧̜̲͖̓̂ͫ̓͛̃ͮ ̾̋͏̶̬̩͓͉͈͈͇͎͢sͮ̌ͯͮ̑͌̾̏҉͍͙̭̯̞͕ ̘̫̳̠̩͕̩̣ͬͣ̔ͥͯ̐̌͂̚͜͝p̛̰̦̭̯͎̜̌́ͤ̿̒̓͆̋̌̕̕ ̤̫̤͉̰̻̀ͮ͐̄̑͋͘͟d̤̀͆̍̾́͡ ̸̹͔̟͓̦̤̺͕̗ͫ̾̓̔̊̏̊̓ ̢̩̲̩͔̉̑̀ ̢̠͒̑͢ ̗̺̱̏̐̓ͮ̂̒ͪ̔̀͠m̡͚͙͈̳̤̱͎̌̑͢a̸̝̟̎̽̄̇ͧ̅ ͓̬̤̗̱͇̎̾ͯ̓̍͂r̵͇̰̠͚͙͈̦̦ͧ̂́ỉ̢̛̙̦͎̤̩͖͂ͦ̈́̏͞ ̯̦̓̓̆͌̈́̾̍ͭ́y̤͖̩̟̥̪̟̓ͯt̷̲͙̱̙̲̭͗ͥ̇̋͑ͩ̃̇͝r̸̛͙̘̣̜͎̄̽͋ͥ̋̚eͩͦ̆̅͊҉͉͚t̴̡͈̮̟̣̭̙̜̫͛ͯ͐͠a̴͙͇̫ͥ̾ͦ͐͜f̷̙͚͉̏̎̍̆͆ ̲̫ͯ̏͆͞ ͖̥͉̙̫̹͚ͩͩͣͣ͗̌ͣ̚͡e̯͉̮̫͉͓͈̜̽͜͡o̮̗͚̜̥̖̽̈́̐̔̿͂̐͜ę̟͈͎͙͕̈́̓̎ͤ͗́o̴̘̲̫̞̜̓̂m̟͍̥͕͕̮̤̝̉͐̋̒e̹̩̣͚͙͎ͨͪ͋̍̎͌͢a̸̦͇ͬͅh̶̳̙̦́ͪ̇̐̑̽̑͜o̴̧͍̮̜̭̗̗̣͔ͪ̚ͅ
̹̙̼̆̔ͧ̈̉p̡͔̰͈͖̰̹̬ͣͥ̉̿ͧ͋ ͕̥͓́̑ȃ͍̻̳ͭͯ̉ͤ͂͂͠͠h̸̨̜̳͔̹͉̖̥̣̟̽̎̾ͫͩ̄ű̷̝̗̱̥̫͔̋͋̚h̻͎̞͚ͣ͘͡s̷̛͙͎̮̗͙̲͔̩ͧͦ̔t̃̅ͪ̀̅͏̫̻͚̤ũ̺̦̺̝̹̤̳̽̂̌͜͠ ͇̱͈̙̔ͧ̐́̈́ͪ̓sͧ́̐̇̋̅͞͏̟̣̰͖̘b̢͖̬̖̪̗͓̩̃ͬ͟͡h̨̃ͣͩ̓̇ͧͣ͏̲̖̜͚̕o̴̮̮ͫ̅́͡ ̊̌ͨ̒ͥ̉͏̖͔̹͚̤͍̦̗̩͢r̲̟̗̯̓ͩ̈́e̞̬̟̭ͭ͘͡v̴̲̠̹́ͭ̒̉͗͆̄r͙͔̦̰̼̎ͦ̆̽̉͋ͅ ̴̬̤̙̹̖̭ͥ̔̚ṯ̢̎͛̂y̸̛̠͇̰͇̣̠̤̬̞͆ͨ̆̒͑̔̾̀h̶͎͖̹͕̖̪̙̜̖ͬ̓̀ ̵͉̺ͥ͛ͦ͋̒͌̈́ͬͯ̕ͅs̻̱̜̘̹͈̿͗̆ͯ̃͂̂͠ ̨͔̺͇͓̭̠ͧ̅̾͠i̧̦͚͈̮̻̤̝̽͗ͭ̋̀r͙̣̤̗̹̱͍͓ͣ̓̈́͗̇pͧ҉̶̯̤͍̺͙̮h̥̯̮͈̻̹̖͉̓͐̀͆͘͝ͅp͚̝̓̐̃ͦ͂ͦ ̴̱̖̫̯̟̘͇̣͋͛ͬ͛ͩ̅͝y͎̙̻̭̮̅̈ ̮̲̲̦̹̮ͫͧ̋̓̔́̈̏̕é̛̲̹̦̖͚̭͊̒̾̌̔͂͜h͈͛ͥ͆͑̈ͤͧ̾͠͞t̵̗̙͖͕̮̳̊̄̽̀ṣ̨̨͍̻̣̬̝̖͒̊̒̆a̷͉̓ͨ͒̉̔̽̚͞tͥͫ̐̎ͦ̓ͣ̎҉̧͇ ͍͓̞̖̅͗̿͗̏͐ ̬̻̙̭̻͉̯̳̟ͣ͐͟w̸̳̼͕͔͉̼͍͙̤͛͝i̶̥͇̓̈́ͬ͟v͖̗̿ͪ̍ͨd͉̦̅͂͋͘d̤̱̥̠̮̲͇̓̏̆ͥ̀̋͢ͅy̡͎͙̤̲̤̞͆̾͊̎ ̖͚̗͚̲̠̟͈̽ͯͫ ̟̪͖̰̙͖͉͓̇͆͆͑͂͗ͦ̚̕ ̤̗̜͖̌̾̒͂͞͠?̰̮̘ͪ̒͘ ̛̖̝̫̲̼̼ͩ̅ͭ͛̓͌͂͋̃͟ñ̴̢͖̰̟̥̮̪̩̫̰ͦ̿̅ͦ̾d̍͆ͦ̅́̕҉̩̪̙̦̳̗̞lͦ͑͊̓ͯͧ͏̜̲̘m̨̧̗͍̜̺̱͋ͫ̐̅́̎̇̓h̐̀̃ͣ͏̗͈͎̩͜y̷͛͗̇͒̊͋͞͏̹͚͕̰g̡̝̮͇͍̩͔̬ͭͭ̄͌ͯ͆̍ͦy͓͖͍ͮ ̤̪̻̮̖͆͗̓̔̄́̐ͮr̢̝̣̝͕͙͒̽͞s̯͇̫̼̭̥̽͑̀̚͘͡ǒ̸̢̤̜̭̬͎̤͈͎̓̈i͖͔̮͑̏̓͊ ͎͔̥̹̝̔͑̅ ̫̤̯̞̈̃ͨͧ̄ͤ̒̉ ̛̝̞͆͂̾͌͋͟͠l̨̗̳̻̻͈̜̞̖ͨ̋͊ͯ͆́͟͠r̫̗̬̘ͭ͛͂ạ̶̡̱͎̠̤̳̲͇̅̄͋͋ḇ̛̩̾ͥ̈ͫ͒a̵̲̼̬̺̮̋̔̇̓͘y̡̻̳̹̝͙͂́ë̘̙̳̠͔̦̲͚̲̐͋̍ͬ͞d̢̝͖̞͎̱̝͖͑̏̊ͧ̈́̂̉d̢̘ͬ̃̆ͪ̄̂̒̚̚e̮͉͚̻͗͊ͫͮ͒̅͞o̦̫͙̝̾̌̒͊͜͜͠ͅụ͇̃̇ͪͭͫ̑̚n͕̮ͬ͛̓̉̅́ṅ̳̲̪̦͓͖̞̰̯̋̽̎ͭ̎͜͢u͊̚͏̝͍̳̦͎̟̟͡a̸̧̫̖̤ͪ̚ ̩̅́͑̅̅͢d̸̜̰̳̰ͩͥ̎͟͝ḓ̸̢̹̥̜ͯ̽͛͌̌͐ͬyͨ͗͒͗̅͏̡̩͕̺̦ṇ͖̭̭̠̈ͫ̒̔̄u̵̧̝̞̲̦̥̞ͯ̓ͤ͌g̢̪͍͍̣̥͕̠̞̉̐̆̌̀̌͟͞w̨̠̬̦̥̟͈͍̯̿̂n̲̞̰͇͙͖̜̓ͯ̈́̆̈ͥ̂̚̕ͅáͩ҉̭̱̯ ̱̜̹͋͛̆̏̓̇͊̆o͊͗̏̏̓͗̒͏̫͓̱̝̪͖͓͉̩n̷̶̥̪̬̍̆̄́ň̑̓͏͖̗͖̪̘̩ ̵̨̳̹̳͐͂̋̐̈́̓ͅs̓̈́ͥ̈́̄ͦ͂͢͏̬ḭ̥̤͍͚͓̤̘̌̑ͮ͛̋͑̈́ͤ̿̕͠ņ̯͈ͥ̑̊ͭͬͅ ͯ̂̔͒̅ͣͅm̳̭̫̞͎̼͔̀̐ ̝̥̼͙ͫ͟͝ͅ ̤̳̎̉ͧ̉̐ͥͩ̐s̲͔̤̱̗̩͉̭̓͛̇͞͝ŷ̼̩̤̺͔̯̹̔̀h̷̻̼̮̪̭̺̄̋ͧͫͥͦ͝͞ ̸̛̮̮͑́̀ͭ̏͒n̖͚̻̣͉̳̫̎̀a̧̩ͧ͌͋͑̚ḩ̵͆̔̋ͮ̈́̚ͅw̦͓̝͑̑̀ ̶̴͚̖̓ͪͪ͟ŗ̡͍̘̬̭̯͚̱ͪ̿̈́̎͆ͨ̎ͬ͟m̵͙̖̭̲̳͕̣͖̏ͤ̑̅̅͊ ̨͓̠͛ͮ̑ͬͨ̌͜y̷̨̮̠̠͉͇̺̫ͯ̅ͬ̋̂ͤů̴̧̟͈̝̝̜̔̀̂̅̚u̸̗̣̗͎͖̦̖̓͗͑ͤ͒ͫ͑͗c̡̟̩̭̟͔̝͈̞ͨͨ̓̓̾ͅ ̥͚͕̞̺̱̙̂̕n̛̓ͮ̓ͣͨ́҉̥͇̦̳͕̝̪ͅ ̲͔̆̆͆̇͒͜͝n͓̦͙͓̦̪̬ͥ̓̑͜͡e̶̹̖̞͔̯̘͔ͤ͠d͋͜҉̯̙̞̟̣͇ͅa̛͈̻͎͋̒̃̎̽͆̔̿͡a̺͎̫̤̐͆͟r̖̭̹͇̫̥̹͊͂͜e̷͎̭̹̤̹͓̽̍̄̿͂̀ͩ̎͌y̛̤̟̭͚̣̾ͬ͐ͬͭ̎ͫͅd̷̟̫͚̹̜̤̯̅́̐̆̂̐͊ͦe̗̭̭͓͌̽o͇̬͙̺̺̬ͤ̊̐̓nͯ̈́ͯ҉̷̯͎̙͍

Here, I fixed the story for you, it's better now.