How I Report Spambot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2011 at 3:16 AM
Banned
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
But Novak was under contract with the United Football Leagues the Chiefs best playmaker It seems a little puzzling that a guy that is Iowa,Ryan Torain Jersey
s quarterback Joe Flacco,wholesale new era caps, telling the media that the Ravens would never be a contender as long as he was calling the signalsWith his team needing a touchdown to tie the game,Antonio Gates Jersey, Newton led the Panthers down the field to the Cardinal five-yard line only to be turned away a yard short on the fourth downCobb exploded in Thursday night's thriller against New Orleans with a 108-yard kickoff return for a touchdown
He missed the final two games after the pain became too much to play through,Brian Orakpo Jersey, and had surgery in Januarygrab your playbook and head upstairs,Authentic Kevin Kolb Jersey,Novak worked Tuesday for the first time with long snapper Mike Windt

Sep 24, 2011 at 3:20 AM
inside is yello
"..."
Pronouns: he/him
Re: Interview with Pixel

yanggang07 said:
But Novak was under contract with the United Football Leagues the Chiefs best playmaker It seems a little puzzling that a guy that is Iowa,Ryan Torain Jersey
s quarterback Joe Flacco,wholesale new era caps, telling the media that the Ravens would never be a contender as long as he was calling the signalsWith his team needing a touchdown to tie the game,Antonio Gates Jersey, Newton led the Panthers down the field to the Cardinal five-yard line only to be turned away a yard short on the fourth downCobb exploded in Thursday night's thriller against New Orleans with a 108-yard kickoff return for a touchdown
He missed the final two games after the pain became too much to play through,Brian Orakpo Jersey, and had surgery in Januarygrab your playbook and head upstairs,Authentic Kevin Kolb Jersey,Novak worked Tuesday for the first time with long snapper Mike Windt

Wrong forum there buddy.

Sep 24, 2011 at 3:24 AM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"

It now seems like a good time to ask this question: Is a blatantly off-topic post like the one above (which was obviously intentional) enough reason to use the "Report Post" button? I know this is a pretty small forum, so I just wasn't sure.

Sep 24, 2011 at 3:37 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

Are you both blind? It was obviously a spambot.

Please do not reply to spambots.

Sep 24, 2011 at 3:38 AM
inside is yello
"..."

Oh, sorry about that.

Sep 24, 2011 at 3:48 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Cave Story said:
It now seems like a good time to ask this question: Is a blatantly off-topic post like the one above (which was obviously intentional) enough reason to use the "Report Post" button? I know this is a pretty small forum, so I just wasn't sure.

That would be an acceptable use of the report post button. However, since this is a spambot (which I can't understand how you couldn't tell) one of us would probably have picked it off sooner or later regardless of whether it gets reported. If it's by an actual user, and bad enough to bother someone, we could issue a warning or infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back