help a noob

Jan 2, 2008 at 4:38 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
um ok. i wanted to edit the cave story game and turn it in to my own. i made like three sprites and one sprite sheet of myself. I think the sprite is too big but it looks perfect so i wanted to know how to hack a setting to change the character sizes if you know what i mean? the sprite is like 35x37 pixels i cant shrink them coz they'll be ugly.

Jan 2, 2008 at 4:54 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
pinktiger7 said:
um ok. i wanted to edit the cave story game and turn it in to my own.
It won't become your game -_-

i made like three sprites and one sprite sheet of myself. I think the sprite is too big but it looks perfect so i wanted to know how to hack a setting to change the character sizes if you know what i mean? the sprite is like 35x37 pixels i cant shrink them coz they'll be ugly.
As far as I know, you need to figure out how to do that yourself, because it's not been figured out yet.

Jan 2, 2008 at 4:57 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
pinktiger7 said:
um ok. i wanted to edit the cave story game and turn it in to my own. i made like three sprites and one sprite sheet of myself. I think the sprite is too big but it looks perfect so i wanted to know how to hack a setting to change the character sizes if you know what i mean? the sprite is like 35x37 pixels i cant shrink them coz they'll be ugly.

... nO PROPER INTRO ><

Here you go! A sprite editing guide!
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/661/

Jan 2, 2008 at 7:10 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Runelancer did changed the rect of the main character, I don't know the thread anymore tough...

Jan 3, 2008 at 7:24 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Runelancer did changed the rect of the main character, I don't know the thread anymore tough...
This it?

Eh maybe not, can't find it. >: