hard playthrough question

Sep 3, 2005 at 3:41 AM
captaincool
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"

after I reached the waterway cabin, I left curly there to sleep. then I beat the Mechafish and left. is there any way to return to the waterway? I cant get there through the boukder chamber.

Sep 3, 2005 at 3:55 AM
Rhete
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
If you left her there, she's gone forever, theres no way to get back to that spot

Gotta drain the water then take her to the Mechafish fight

Sep 11, 2005 at 12:46 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I recently did that (forgot to take her back with me) in my 3rd play through (getting the snake instead of the spur). It was worth it, though, since I did something different anyway -- go beat the game with the mimiga mask on, that's good fun =) (Also talk to booster with it on, and you can also try to get the sprinkler at the farm when you need to get a sprinkler. I love it when a game acounts for doing things that are out of the ordinary. Make sure you talk to all the caged mimigas too.)

---
Just Be Tees - T-shirts for everyone

Oct 3, 2005 at 9:11 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Beating the game with the Mimiga mask was indeed fun.

Anyway, the first time I found out about the Tow Rope I also left Curly to sleep without checking the books or the computer or anything. So foolish! I was frustrated. It was my third play through and I was trying to figure everything out for myself.

Feb 13, 2006 at 2:37 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
why couldnt you just go back through? go to the "dark place" (place right b4 core room) and go throught the lions mouth. has anyone tried that?

Feb 15, 2006 at 1:30 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
klembok said:
why couldnt you just go back through? go to the "dark place" (place right b4 core room) and go throught the lions mouth. has anyone tried that?

You can't go through the lion's mouth until you have defeated the core, with or without saving Curly.

Feb 15, 2006 at 3:09 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
What klembok means is, after you've saved Booster, you can warp back to the Labyrinth and make your way round to the Waterway Cabin again. However, when you get back to the cabin, Curly is gone. I know this because that is exactly what I did on my first Hard playthrough. I started over right then and there because I found out I could get back to the Hermit Gunsmith after I'd already gotten the Snake (I didn't know about the Spur then)