Footplug ping-pong/catfight

Aug 16, 2010 at 4:49 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Except Quote and Curly aren't designed for that purpose, only to get the Red Crystal.

When Quote drained Curly on the bed he pulled the plug out of her foot.

Aug 16, 2010 at 5:52 PM
/end
Re: MALCO: Gay for Quote?

I haven't. And the same old furry and robot sex jokes are also not funny anymore.

Aug 16, 2010 at 7:31 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"

MetaSeraphim said:
Except Quote and Curly aren't designed for that purpose, only to get the Red Crystal.

Well... How could Curly and Quote be designed to get the Red Crystal, when they existed before it did? But yes, they were meant to help the mimigas. Not fulfill fantasies.

I was planning, in a fiction, to describe the relationship as a brother + sister relationship. It makes sense.

Aug 16, 2010 at 9:49 PM
/end

I think most Cave Story fans believe they have a brother/sister relationship, except for the ones on here. But the ones on here are special.

Aug 17, 2010 at 12:33 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"

MetaSeraphim said:
I think most Cave Story fans believe they have a brother/sister relationship, except for the ones on here. But the ones on here are special.

Indeed. But why the underwear? Having the panties is an odd thing. It is probably supposed to be humorous, to a degree. I don't understand it :/

Aug 17, 2010 at 12:35 AM
/end

I think it was something Pixel put in just to mess with people, as it's the player who finds her underwear, not Quote himself.

The same goes for Chaco's lipstick.

Aug 17, 2010 at 12:50 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"

My thoughts exactly. But that means the player will entertain thoughts about the underwear, no matter how innocent. Same concept the Chaco thing too. But as is known, immorality is human. Thus, fantasies.
Odd? yes.
Are such things common on the internet? Yes.
Should we try to correct people over the internet? When was the last time you went on to a forum about a game to talk morals?
I don't try to change people. What I've failed at is that I've conformed to the pattern of this forum.
But yeah. I don't know how much of that made sense. Nice talking.

Aug 17, 2010 at 12:58 AM
/end

All of it made sense.

And to answer your fourth question, there are a few games out there that question a person's morals and therefore will bring discussion about those morals the game calls into question. Games like that are few, far and inbetween however.

And CaveStory is obviously not one of these games. However it does sort of call into question humans and their desire to rule the world.

Aug 17, 2010 at 3:45 AM
/end

Robots have no sexual organs so it is impossible for him to been turned on in such a manner.

Aug 17, 2010 at 4:26 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"

MetaSeraphim said:
Robots have no sexual organs so it is impossible for him to been turned on in such a manner.

Well, you could make a case for Quote, because of his humanity. That one mimiga believed he had a soul. So maybe. But not Malco. he's too primitive.

Aug 17, 2010 at 4:37 AM
/end

darkcrusader said:
Well, you could make a case for Quote, because of his humanity. That one mimiga believed he had a soul. So maybe. But not Malco. he's too primitive.

I don't really see Quote's humanity, he doesn't speak and he just goes around the island blowing the local wildlife up and then kills a human just because he wanted to rule the world.

Sounds more like he was acting like a killer robot than a human.

Aug 17, 2010 at 4:41 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Pronouns: he/him

Killer robot!

Aug 17, 2010 at 4:44 AM
/end

And while there is no soul needed for robot bumping killer robots have no room in either their design or their programming for such a needless task.

Aug 17, 2010 at 4:46 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"

MetaSeraphim said:
I don't really see Quote's humanity, he doesn't speak and he just goes around the island blowing the local wildlife up and then kills a human just because he wanted to rule the world.

Sounds more like he was acting like a killer robot than a human.

Well, he obviously valued Sue's life. A killer robot would have been fine with Sue life being threatened by misery.
Also, the doctor wanted to enslave the mimigas. It's okay to want to rule the world, just not to make people be magically bound to do your bidding.
Plus he kills the wildlife out of necessity. Life ain't easy in Grasstown. Not to mention they reproduce quickly anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

If anything, Curly's the killer robot. Her ideals are "Shoot first, ask questions later."

Aug 17, 2010 at 4:49 AM
/end

darkcrusader said:
Plus he kills the wildlife out of necessity. Life ain't easy in Grasstown. Not to mention they reproduce quickly anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

If anything, Curly's the killer robot. Her ideals are "Shoot first, ask questions later."

He still needlessly kills the wildlife while he could simply move around them instead of killing them.

And the same could be said about Quote, except he doesn't even ask questions later, he just blows you up without saying a word. At least Curly said a few words before she started shooting at Quote.

WD said:
And I thought you guys learned by now

Teehehehehehe, u mad that people are using your thread for an actual discussion instead of. Hurr hurr sex robots turning on other unintelligent gibberish?

Aug 17, 2010 at 4:56 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"

MetaSeraphim said:
Teehehehehehe, u mad that people are using your thread for an actual discussion instead of. Hurr hurr sex robots turning on other unintelligent gibberish?

Exactly. This thread has no room for actual discussion. This thread is only meant for unintelligent gibberish. Therefore, there is no place for such talk here.

Aug 17, 2010 at 4:57 AM
/end

WD said:
Exactly. This thread has no room for actual discussion. This thread is only meant for unintelligent gibberish. Therefore, there is no place for such talk here.

Well, too bad.

Aug 17, 2010 at 4:59 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"

MetaSeraphim said:
Well, too bad.

Nah. Just take the tea party to "Well-Thought Out and Intellectual Discussions About Cave Story".

Aug 17, 2010 at 4:59 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"

MetaSeraphim said:
He still needlessly kills the wildlife while he could simply move around them instead of killing them.

And the same could be said about Quote, except he doesn't even ask questions later, he just blows you up without saying a word. At least Curly said a few words before she started shooting at Quote.

First, off, lol.

Secondly, You are assuming Quote doesn't say anything. He can obviously talk. But by belief is that people rarely let him get a word in edgewise. Talking to a flying puffy thing would be pretty. Also, (I've discussed this on another thread) we don't know if Quote even lives in a full 3D world. Or maybe the island consists of only narrow corridors. Because it's a 2D platformer game, we can't know the rooms' dimensions.

Back