Flarry's Cave Story Trainer

Jul 25, 2007 at 2:00 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Well I got a bit bored with the game so I made it better, heres my trainer I'm making, everything works so far but might add some more stuff.

diph.php

"Equip Booster 2.0" gives you booster 2.0 at any time in the game, you can get it right at the start of the game even.

Unlimited Booster lets you boost forever without running out which is a bit of fun.

I'll post it here in a day or two when its finished. :D

Jul 25, 2007 at 2:10 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Why all you guys make trainiers but don't make an editor? I could help with much information and other stuff.

Jul 25, 2007 at 2:29 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
What type of editor? Do you mean editing the games visual content? Not sure I know how to do that but could look into it.

Jul 25, 2007 at 2:42 PM
Hoxtilicious
Flarry said:
What type of editor? Do you mean editing the games visual content? Not sure I know how to do that but could look into it.

Actually we really need an editor which will not be canceled after version 0.2 or something, we need an editor which always have new stuff, always a new version because we always figure new things out ;)

Well see: If you really consider to make an editor, I can give you all information you need for this. (File format e.t.c.)
And also, which editors there already are and how the game works.

So this is better fitted on a extra thread or with private messages or better; Do you have any instant messangers? (AIM, ICQ)

Jul 26, 2007 at 12:02 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Why all you guys make trainiers but don't make an editor? I could help with much information and other stuff.

But trainers are good except when theres more than one lol

but i thing the best one is the one that operates in the background, its called CHS.exe or something ;)

Jul 26, 2007 at 1:50 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hmm well Ive kinda hit a snag, when you equip the booster 2.0 it also gives you the air bubble, so you cant drown after you beat the core and continue in the game.

Have to find a way to unequip it...

Any suggestions on where to upload it?