Dungeon Fighter Online (2015) Beta!

Mar 23, 2015 at 3:44 PM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Dungeon Fighter Online has their own official website up with the game ready to download. But the Second Phase of the Open Beta will be from April 14, 2015 to May 12 (?), 2015.

For anybody who played the Alpha Test a helluva long time ago, you should know that if you want to retrieve your character data, you're gonna need to log in through Facebook. Don't worry folks, you don't need a Facebook account after that to play though.

For players who already played DFO before all this happened though (Like me when I first played while it was with Nexon), there's gonna be a new breath of fresh air. The Beta Phase is jumping all the way to the Great Metastasis (Think how Cataclysm was for WoW, or Big Bang for MapleStory [Basically everything got changed. New Dungeons, New Bosses, MORE Dungeons in the Endgame, etc.). At this point of the Beta there are three new classes to play as, the Dark Knight, the Creator, and the Knight.

So please, if any of this caught your interest (or revived it), Go ahead and Register (Use Facebook if an Alpha Player), and then Download the game in preparation. I'll see you all in the new, revamped Arad folks.

Apr 14, 2015 at 2:33 PM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Well, Phase 1 of the Beta has ended with success and we've moved on to Phase 2. I had a great time playing with the likes of friends such as Dunamis and Doors (Grand Shatter OP).

Personally I think now is the best time to join in if you've been hesitant to do so. There are events that'll gives newly made characters free stuff, a weapon that grows with them as they level, and even a challenge offered for what level you want to be before the Beta ends to get even more stuff.

I'm sure after this we'll be getting to the full, official release of this great game. I do hope I can see you guys try it sometime and give some thoughts on it after all the changes.