Dead people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2012 at 10:24 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Me!? Anyways I wanna put it back on topic so I don't get more warnings.

There is not a topic to get back to in this thread. Just whatever off the wall nonsense a member comes up with and people follow until they get bored and make up some other off the wall nonsense.

You do know you're in The S.P.O.T boy, right? Of course that doesn't mean you get a free ticket to post whatever you want, but off-topicness is expected in such threads here.

Of course what is off-topic? Sure when a thread is born it has a set and define topic to follow, but as people talk about one subject other related subjects will always enter the mix.

That is one reason why this forum is good, I've been to forums in the past where if you talked about a different subject you would be warned, but the people of this forum understand that any good thread contains many topics.

But of course we have those people who just come in a thread, smash their head into a keyboard, and click the post button.

Not you exactly Sir DERP I am talking about, you are at least one iota above those type of people.

"don't type in a way that gives people aneurysms"

That would be lovely.

Aug 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Banned
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
... uhhhh.... okayyy...?

Aug 29, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
... uhhhh.... okayyy...?

No pointless one liners please.
Follow the forum's rules.
If you don't, bad things might happen to you again.

Aug 29, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Banned
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Bad things are already happening to me. Noxid is chewing my ass for posting "one liners." (As you call them) I read the basic rules, then I left for a while then came back and id been posting like that scenes I left.

Aug 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
You were never good at my games, too busy playing your own. Not that I am one to judge since I studied under you, the master of playing with you'reself
i missed you don't ever leave again.

Aug 29, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Banned
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
May I ask who left? I've also been gone for a while so Im not really up to date -_-

Aug 29, 2012 at 11:19 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
It was probably the person he was quoting, MetaSeraphim.

Aug 29, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Banned
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
As my sig says, im stupid. But how about those dead people huh?

Aug 30, 2012 at 5:30 AM
Been here way too long...
Yo, I'm MetaSeraphim and I'm here to remind you all how the forums SHOULD be played. All you fucking casuals sit around having conversations all day like a bunch of faggots. You all need to know how to 360 noscope some fucking scrubs, old school.

Aight so first you gotta set em up, you gotta make some thread to bait em. It's gotta be a little controversial, but if you're too edgy you'll scare em off. Make it about dead people or some shit, doesn't matter cause you know no one's gonna talk about that. If any regulars post, you gotta show em who's boss by staying aloof and being a cool motherfucker. Aight.

So once you get the attention of some inferior noob with like only 50 posts, you don't fuck around, you get right in their face. Sexually harass them, threaten to suck out their bone marrow, yeah nigga. Once they reply, you fuckin' GOT EM. They not goin' anywhere, cause they think they can win by using their dumbass scrub words. Nope! You're gonna tear those bitches apart. They don't know that they dealin with a fucking master of meaningless internet arguments.

At this point, every word they say can and will be used against them. Remember, you're better than them in every goddamn way, so don't hesitate for a second to rub that in their 11-year-old face. And they're so fuckin' stupid, they don't even realize how stupid they are, so you can just keep reminding them all fuckin' day. And don't forget to be totally gothic and brutal. Make death threats and make sure everyone knows how extremely hardcore you are, since you're at least five decades older than everyone else.

Now you've made some random kid your verbal punching bad. Awesome. The other forum members fear and respect you. Dat's how we roll, Mirai Gamer style, which is totally still relevant because the forums haven't changed at all in the last five years.

Aug 30, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Isn't MetaSeraphim like 28 or something?

Aug 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
yeah but she acts like a 13 year old with a dictionary

Aug 31, 2012 at 4:57 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Supercalifragilisticexpiadocious

Aug 31, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
She's 28? I'm 27... so we are pretty much the same generation.

Aug 31, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Pirate Member
God damn, you could almost be my dad.

Aug 31, 2012 at 3:46 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I didn't know that guys became fathers when they were 10. I guess Lithuania is pretty different.

Sep 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Pirate Member
I'm sure there have been cases in history when a man had the ability to impregnate a woman at the age of 10.

Sep 7, 2012 at 3:14 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Only in Lithuania

Sep 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM
/end
Yo, I'm MetaSeraphim

Oh me oh my, you've totally nailed my personality and the way I act on the head!

At least I change things up instead of staying the same old, boring, "cool" acting Captain Fabulous who has been known to troll, insult and demean newer members while acting like the best thing this forum has had since that wonderful talk about mimigas usefulness as sextoys.

And I know I do this too just because I simply enjoy it, but you act like an 11 year old with a superiority complex.

So, brother, oh my brother, why are we "fighting" when we act just the same?

yeah but she acts like a 13 year old with a dictionary

I obviously smoked too much weed and now think I am smarter than I actually am. I am sorry cultr1 if I have offended you, your opinion means more to me than anyone else on the forum (Honestly! Well, except for one other person) I hope that I can work on changing myself so that you will approve of me.

I am going to disappear and do some transcendental meditation and work on myself, when I return hopefully I will be a better person in your eyes.

Sep 8, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Been here way too long...
Oh me oh my, you've totally nailed my personality and the way I act on the head!

At least I change things up instead of staying the same old, boring, "cool" acting Captain Fabulous who has been known to troll, insult and demean newer members while acting like the best thing this forum has had since that wonderful talk about mimigas usefulness as sextoys.

And I know I do this too just because I simply enjoy it, but you act like an 11 year old with a superiority complex.

So, brother, oh my brother, why are we "fighting" when we act just the same?
No I'm better than you because I'm smarter.
There, I'm glad that discussion is over.

Sep 9, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I think this is the part where I drop a witty one-liner and tell you all to feel ashamed of yourselves before locking this

Status
Not open for further replies.