Thx for the best modification!!!
How to change language?
Russian language supported?
Thanks for reporting this! it's probably an issue with our new scripts for that room. I'll take a look.
This is great so far. I really love the work done to this.
The only issues I noticed were these.
1. The blinking cursor at the end of every sentence when people talk is not a blinking cursor anymore. It's a blinking whatever is in the background block, instead of solid white.
I am assuming it is now transparent for some reason, and you can see through it instead of it being solid white. (This is just fine in the original v1.3, but is now ruined in v1.3.1 and v22.214.171.124)
2. The upscaled graphics are having some issues and look glitchy. (I prefer the original graphics, but I tried the upscaled, and they have some issues displaying properly at times, depending where you are)
(They mostly work in the original v1.3 and v126.96.36.199 after selecting upscaled graphics, then quitting and re-opening the game to refresh everything, but it's ruined in v1.3.1 even after quitting and re-opening the game)
(For some reason, trying to use upscaled graphics in v1.3.1, causes the graphic settings to get reset when restarting the game. They default back to original graphics, and protoanomaly colors)
Other than that, I love this so far and I hope that information helps with future updates and fixes.
Idk if that's only me, but whenever I open the download link it just doesn't finish the loading. Actually, the browser just gives up during it.version 1.4, codename Confronting, is out!
Download it from doukutsuclub, here! https://doukutsuclub.knack.com/database#my-mods/mod-details/5ecc783fee5fa10016eef82e/
- Updated SDL backend to 2.0.20
- Credits are no longer mirrored for Mirror Mode
- Added Music and SFX volume sliders
- Fixed map data and attributes being separate per spriteset. Now they all share the same data, making it easier to mod
- Tweaks no longer stay active when resetting to Title Screen
- Controller name shows up when a controller is detected in the Gamepad Bind menu
- NOD text cursor renders properly now
- Added Rumble support! Added Rumble toggle in the Options menu
- Added Boss Rush! Credit to Seriousface for the original mod
- Fixed incorrect death triggers for moving blocks in OHKO mode