Cave Story Internet Tv?

Feb 2, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Pronouns: he/him
This idea for a Cave Story Tv just came to my mind since I have already made an internet Tv channel for my Alien Arena clan, [SiN]. It`s heavily under construction, so mind that, the point is that would it be a good idea to make something like this for Cave Story (with better quality of course then mine nooby Tv lol).

http://worldtv.com/sin_clan_tv

Any Youtube video could be easily attached to the Tvs repertoar, the password for the editor accout would be held by a responsible admin.

Feb 2, 2011 at 3:23 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I really don't think we would ever have enough content to do anything substantial... I mean, what would we even make videos of?

Feb 2, 2011 at 6:36 PM
Hyperbolic
Footage from the best Cave Story mods, best songs made in orgmaker (while they are playing a slideshow of fanart could show in the background), also video tutorials on modding or how to connect IRC, Ikachan Rainbows with some cool trance/rock, etc. music, walkthroughs, announcements (of mod/music contest and showing the winner, etc.), report with modders or anybody who is brave enough to stand in front of a camera, that Cave Story comic in form of a slideshow, Cave Story Remix project I and II, Ame Manga, 100 Neko plus practically anything made by fans.

Feb 2, 2011 at 6:47 PM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
This seems like a bad idea.* Then again, it seems like a good idea. I dunno.

*This is because I always lag when it comes to videos.

Feb 2, 2011 at 7:21 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
We couldn't possibly have enough content for this.

Feb 2, 2011 at 7:46 PM
Hyperbolic
Internet Tvs work that they start from the beginning when they have played everything (circulating the content). If we do only the things I said in post No. 3 that`d be approximately 1-1.5 hours of content. It would be expandible anytime as new content flows in and besides an avarege user won`t watch anything more than that anyway. Thought like similarly how we accumulated things on Tribute site, this could be a tribute to Pixel. There are many already uploaded videos on Youtube which we could use. Adding a video from Youtube to the channel takes 1 minute (no upload is needed).

Back