• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Castle Story ~ how it all began

Apr 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Science doesn't merge to well with a early medieval setting so I recommend you set it in the late middle ages.
Alternatively you could make it be after the collapse of a big country in the modern day which would probably lead to a period that was more "medievaly" (because the collapse of Rome led to the middle ages) in order to retain a little of humanity's technology.

Apr 10, 2013 at 6:04 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
I don't know, this is still in VERY early development right now. I might just cover the Ballos part in the beginning cut-scene and make the actual game take place on the island when you and Curly go to destroy the first wearer of the Demon crown.