Bunny Must Die 2 (tentative title)

Jun 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
For my next mod (after misery story), I'm going to make a Bunny Must Die sequel-type-thing, complete with time power, dashing, weapon pickups and magic (for chelsea). It will take place after BMD 1, and involves Bunny and Chelsea being somehow teleported to the floating island, 200 years after Fuyuhiko's demise. There will be a war going on between the Mimiga and Gaudi. Everything is destroyed from the war, and only small pockets of denizens are around. Bunny and Chelsea are separated by some type of boss. They find out a lot about the war while searching for each other, and eventually pick sides (you can choose whether to pick the Mimiga or Gaudi). Your rival (Bunny if you picked Chelsea as your character, and vice versa) chooses the other side. Guess what happens. :debug:

That's all I got so far. Whaddya think?

EDIT: No one has an opinion? I'm open to suggestions.

Jun 14, 2011 at 4:40 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I think you should finish the one you've barely started before worrying about the next one, otherwise you'll end up like me and SP with a whole heap of mod plans and a whole lotta not-much to show for it :mahin:

I am now an elite.

Jun 14, 2011 at 7:06 AM
A old relic from older days
"..."
Peculiar choice of crossover, though I'm on the same page as DT. Get a large portion of Misery Story done (Community Project too, plus whoever you were helping), and if the crossover still sounds like a good idea by then, start giving it some love. Overloading yourself with stuff ain't wise, lemme tell ya. :mahin:

Jun 14, 2011 at 12:26 PM
Professional Whatever
LunarSoul said:
For my next mod (after misery story),

I'm not making this mod until I am completely finished misery story. I just wanted to get this down so people could talk about it and get some ideas for it. But don't worry, I'm not going to rush misery story just for this.
You're an elite? What does that mean?
And didn't SP leave the forums?