Booster = Ballos?

Dec 8, 2009 at 7:17 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
X-Calibar said:
Ohhh that reminds me also :D
Booster... falling... is there already a theory on Booster's critical moment? :D

Indeed, do we even know what made him just appear there in the first place? I think, right before we leave, he was still in Arthur's house, so he must have gotten kidnapped with the rest, but then he gets warped to the labyrinth (very soon after).

Could have been teleporter malfunction, perhaps some new device he was inventing to escape, misery, wormhole, latent power of his glasses, etc.

hmm...

Dec 8, 2009 at 2:29 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Noxid said:
Indeed, do we even know what made him just appear there in the first place? I think, right before we leave, he was still in Arthur's house, so he must have gotten kidnapped with the rest, but then he gets warped to the labyrinth (very soon after).

Could have been teleporter malfunction, perhaps some new device he was inventing to escape, misery, wormhole, latent power of his glasses, etc.

hmm...
That's easy. He got there the same way as Quote and Curly.

Jan 7, 2010 at 1:05 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
just how many of those "Show Spoiler" things are there in there? :confused:

Jan 7, 2010 at 2:39 AM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Noxid said:

hmm...

Yes, T-Jack, he did list that.

Jan 7, 2010 at 2:49 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
What goes up must come down.
meh.

jenka/whoever created the island could've put a "don't move or I'll fuck you with an uzi" spell on the island and then made the earth shrink, causing the island to stay in the same place, and yet appear to be flying. It would also explain why my sponge planet ideas are yet unproven.