• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Balrog Story.

Aug 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I like your ideas, 43501. DT, your post brought another idea to my mind, even though it has very little (re: nothing) to do with 43501's.

In the beta builds of Cave Story, Balrog was a small, common enemy. I don't know if the sprite sheet for those minibalrogs is floating around anywhere, but if it were it could be useful. Maybe a Balrog-based mod could tell the story of how Balrog left the land of mini-balrogs and grew into the behemoth that we all know and love. Yes, I know that the mini-balrogs aren't "officially" part of the "cannon" or whatever since they never made it into the completed game, but it could still make for a fun story if it were executed well. That way MyChar would use a smaller Balrog sprite. Just a thought.
Well there are sprites of min Balrog on the offical site.