A random Dungeon Master Java video I made

Feb 18, 2010 at 6:19 AM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Well, after a rather long absence (I have to stop doing that... Seriously), I have returned with a run through a FATE dungeon, remade in Dungeon Master Java, but with a source combining twist that throws other creatures from different games into the mix. Instead of trying to upload the video in multiple parts on YouTube, however, I took the quickcheap way out & uploaded it on zShare, instead. I might take the time to re-upload it, later, if my internet connection starts picking up again (And if YouTube doesn't phase out support for my browser like it said it was going to do over a year ago... If you're going to do it, YT, you may as well do so now or not at all).

Since it's approx. 1 hour long, it might be a better idea to download the file & watch it, instead of viewing it on zShare directly. Especially if the ads on the page prove to be a pain & slow your loading time down drastically...
It may just be me, but I've been having trouble trying to get it to play from start to finish on the site directly. Then again, the fact that it's 167 MB in filesize doesn't help matters, either...
P.S.- I didn't realize TotB was removed when I made this video... Forgive me for opening any old wounds there might be pertaining to that matter (Though Rightiuson was the one who made the reference at 2:20, I'm the one who typed the dialogue, and thus I take the blame. This is the consequence I must pay for taking an 'extended break'...).

Feb 18, 2010 at 6:26 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
IDC what the video is, but I'm wet with anticipation and urine thrilled that Bad Beholder has returned.
:]