Sora655
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• today on google, it is celebrating saint patrick's day by making it's logo into the most interesting thing ever they made it green
    Raus
    Raus
    There is a green Google sign for me, but people who modify it with themes of course won't see it. It's also a regional thing too, as St. Patrick's Day has no relevance in Netherlands where Miccs live.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Mint
    Mint
    I dont think much people around where I life know about st. Patrick's tbh.

I know that I don't, aside from random mentions.
    I just found out one of my childhood friends has diamemes. I can't believe I never knew
    Noxid
    Noxid
    ok
    you win this round
    every time i try a new pringles "flavor" I think 'Will it have a different aftertaste' not once was it different
    what is a theremin for reals. i go on google and i see a "theremin lesson" how does one even play it?
    Mint
    Mint
    You hold your hand above the thing, and the position of your hand affects the volume and pitch or something.
    Sora655
    Sora655
    sounds comlicated
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    It can be complicated, but good music has been made with it. Like the Star Trek theme.
    so in my school, there's this one guy who i swear hasn't hit puberty, his voice is super high pitched, he's shorter than everyone, and has a two year old's sense of humor. Occasionally he can get a bit stalker-ish, and i tell him to go away, so he walks away, and 5 minutes later he asks me a random question. Whenever we play multiplayer games, he calls everyone a troll and/or a hacker. send helf
    Polaris
    Polaris
    It's cliche for a reason! That works more often than you'd expect. Simply refusing to interact has helped a lot in the few times when intrusive folk have come around to me.
    Sora655
    Sora655
    the problem is that in elementary school, the guy was one of my best friends, and now he thinks we still are. whenever some other kids try to stay away from him, he gets guidance involved, he practically forces people to be friends with him
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    This is probably a last resort, but have you considered telling a grown-up, or talking to him frankly about his behaviour?
    So people now don't really believe in hackers due to all the little boys in cawadoodie screaming, so when there is a real l33t h4x0r, nobody questions it except the little kids. The little kids are like racists, usually make an ass out of themselves, but sometimes, once in a blue moon, they are right
    Xemous
    Xemous
    yeah
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    people who know their friend's passwords and "hack" into their facebook account make script kiddies look like real hackers.
    I have something to say, I've been fooling you all along, I'm not sora655, I'm Bob Saget.
    sofa, i noticed i haven't been going through with my daily memes/stories. soda, i decided to just post this. my guilty pleasure is phone games. please send helf
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    (pushes Sora655 outta the way and screams random words into the phone then hangs up)
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    It's things like these that keep the internet afloat.
    Sora655
    Sora655
    it's like the cycle of life, a person makes a post, and then memes destroy the post and the memes slowly die of hunger and turn into a post. that's totally how it works
    so uh, this is going to sound dumb and stuff, but there's this online programming block thing, called Scratch. the community is 2 year olds, memers, grown men, and people that paste their furry oc everywhere. regardless of this, i actually do stuff there. my first two "games" were two really terribly made car things. i then made 3 meme projects. i just made an actual game on there.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    Scratch was designed with the intention of teaching the basic fundamentals of coding to beginners. I wouldn't call it a waste of time, because if you ever decide to start learning a new language, you'll probably be able to use some of the concepts taught in Scratch.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I used to use scratch when I was 6. Still mess around with it sometimes. Lol. But I am never giving out my old account name because everything I made was really stupid.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    I remember messing around with Scratch in either 7th or 8th grade. I tried to make a few games, but they were all usually pretty lackluster. Ended up deleting my account a few years after I stopped using it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…