IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
what is it?
existingaccount
existingaccount
modding rpg maker games
Orbit
Orbit
Congrats. And interesting too. I've never got into playing RPG maker games, but they have a certain appeal. Any games in particular you're planning on modding?
existingaccount
existingaccount
currently modding off to not have the worst combat system to have ever existed
Orbit
Orbit
Heard of a game called OFF before. Have zero knowledge about it other than that.
Whelp, looks like I'm going to experience the worst combat system to have ever existed. Have fun with modding.
existingaccount
existingaccount
Something to keep in mind while you're playing the game:
The battles aren't here to make the game fun, they're there so the game makes more sense.
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
I personally don't think OFF has a combat system that bad, but I understand that I've only played a collective 5 RPG Maker games in my life (including HOME). I'd be excited to see what you make out of it.
existingaccount
existingaccount
alright this is what i have done so far:
The Batter now has more maximum health than his add-ons. I thought it was silly that it was the other way around.
The agility, maximum HP and CP curve is now much less steep, allowing fights to be fairer due to how important agility is in an ATP battle system.
Omega is now actually useful.
Alpha is even more overpowered.
The Batter no longer has all the elemental attacks, the Add-Ons have them and Omega can reduce resistances to elements and Bat.
The Judge (fight) is boring yet stressful at the same time.
Dedan is way too hard, and it only gets worse when he laughs at you for thinking that you could possibly take him on.
There's an overly edgy and hard "secret" boss in the Nothingness.
Sugar's Dummies cannot be killed but escape once Sugar dies.
Copied HOME's pure zone ideas. Faux Enoch is the only challenging Faux boss.
Copied NEW's status effect system. Status effects are now color-coded based on whether they put the player in danger or reduce their capability to deal damage.
Vader Eloha has a second phase that activates when all of her add-ons are defeated.
The Vader Eloha Add-Ons have significantly more skills since I know a thing or two about music.
Japhet is way too easy and his 6000 hp will turn into 0 sooner than you know it.
Enemies give more EXP.
Enoch gets way too hard (or just plain annoying) once he starts using Climax.
The first encounter you're supposed to have with a burnt will always be a miniboss, excluding the Calvary burnt.
Enemies are just way stronger in general.
Last puzzle of Zone 2 stopped working

Overall, I fixed a lot of things, but new problems now arise.

I have also made boss fights based on Zones 1, 2, and 3 respectively. They are meant to be added to the Room and will have something to do with the Elsen that ask questions about niche things.

More things I did:
Made a Zacharie boss fight. He is very, very hard, but I think he's fun.
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
By "what you've done so far", are you saying you're hacking OFF?