Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Lazil
Lazil
I'm quite new, so I don't know exactly what the backstory to this is / why doublethink acted like severely and I'm quite perplexed.
Let me get this clear: I'm not against the decision / questioning, I'm just confused as to why the whole "warnings -> infractions -> temporary ban -> permanent ban" thing got skipped.
Lazil
Lazil
Also, I don't see which rule was the infraction was there.
Again, I'm not questioning or against the decision - it's just that I looked through the rules and I couldn't find anything under the rules for "sketchy money threads" and I want to avoid breaking whatever it was
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
based lazil
Serri
Serri
My best bet is that there was something that happened behind the scenes, because then that'd make whole lot more sense. The thread itself wasn't bad, I mean heck, Noxid did it too, but there could easily be something in there that was missed and DT caught it.
Serri
Serri
And also, don't worry about how DT phrased the ban. There was actual shit that Zxin did get involve in that warranted tempbans/infractions, but that's from like years ago, lmao.
Lazil
Lazil
@Serri Thanks for the context
BLink
BLink
I've petitioned at least twice to have this fucker banned back since 2017. I'm so glad this finally has come to pass.