Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Wow, really? Well hopefully you'll have some great names eventually.
Cibryll
Cibryll
I was hoping to have the Serenthan names for the days of the week and the months, really.
(Some languages already got their own names, like Anglais for English, the most common language; Illoisa for Italian and a dead language in Serenth along with Kanos (Afrikaans); Fenrich for French; Ancienne for Old English that's rarely used; Girmyn for German; and Divinia for Japanese, used by the Serenthan pantheon.)
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
I assumed you were talking about character names, my bad. So the Serenthan pantheon gets multiple languages? Sounds interesting.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Divinia is their second language.
Anglais is the primary language everywhere; some deities can't even talk Divinian (like an Overgoddess, Kim Ethnarch).

The months/days of the week should be named after historical (Serenthan) figures, I thought.
So... any ideas?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Wait Kim Ethnarch's an Overgoddess? I'm not sure what that is.

So if the days/months are named after important figures, then there must a lot of them. I'd start with Serenity for September.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Overdeities (Overgods/Overgoddesses) are... spoileriffic. :p

Important figures preceding the 1500s, so I'd prefer all-new characters. (My mind's a whirlwind of Senbonzakura.)
And Serenth is already named after Serenity.

Still, might be another Serenity in the past...
Thanks, King.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
So that means that Qwertyuiop is an Overgod, right? And wait, come to think of it, was Serenity Grimangeldusk (Selenic Shadow) supposed to be an important character (hence how Serenity Horton got her name)?
Also IllinaFan01 left LSF hoping the forum staff would sort things out. It wouldn't surprise me if Ariana shows up again.
Cibryll
Cibryll
No, Qwertyuiop falls under "Eldritch Abomination", race being Phantasm Boss (no idea).

Selenic Shadow is nonsensical, so most things there aren't exactly canon for the canon stuff.
So, nope, sorry.

Only time'll tell, right?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Oh, that makes sense. So if Selenic Shadow is non-canon, that means that Selena Daria's death is also non-canon?
It wouldn't surprise me if Bloom comes back under a new guise or continues as IllinaFan01. Then again, I'm sure she's doing fine.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Selena Daria's death's not canon.
I'll have to replay it to find out what *would* be canon, but I'll do that later.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
I knew that. Her appearance in Lunar Shadow would make no sense otherwise. And wait, if your girlfriends are helping out with the Lunar Shadow Project, are they also contributing to the LSP Wiki?
Cibryll
Cibryll
How can they, without Internet access? :/
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Seems awfully convenient that they can't access the internet. I need to ask, did you get a PM from @Flake about his project?
Cibryll
Cibryll
I can read PMs and threads, but I can't reply to them on this lousy phone. :/
In short, I got it, but can't reply to it.
I can edit my AM and signature, though.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Well hopefully, he'll get a response from you soon. That aside, you can use OrgView in your mod as a Sound Test so it saves you from having to create a room full of terminals for that purpose. It comes with the translated version of Cave Story. Also, how are Ariana and Charlotte doing?
Cibryll
Cibryll
I don't have a clue how to mod OrgView.

No clue, sorry.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
From what I can tell, all you really have to do is change the music, considering it's a program that plays music. Also do you intend to work with @Flake on his project?
Oh, I assumed you had connections to the Seymour Sisters. Perhaps you could ask Ginvera or Karlien to check on LSF?
Cibryll
Cibryll
I'm afraid I'd have to decline... I might have accepted, had I a stable PC Internet connection, but alas, that's unlikely. :/