Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
It's honestly weird that anyone would even remember some random user who hasn't been online in years. If I might ask, what brought this on?
Yeah, I guess I'm still alive, huh.
So I heard you got into university, that's pretty cool! Can't really offer any advice, but I wish you the best.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
I went though a bit of your profile feed from long ago, and... man, that must have been a really rough time you were going through. And while I was chatting with you then I had barely understood the seriousness of the situation. That really was stupid and insensitive of me.
I'm really glad you're doing better now. Hope you'll do even better from now on.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Good to know that you're alive as is Hina. So how are you doing?
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Yeah, okay I guess, thanks for asking!
How about you?
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
I'm doing fine. Granted, moving forward is fine, but I've gotta try. Just a thing to ask: Are you Dr Time? If not, then it's fine.
Hina
Hina
see, i stumbled upon that one post and i wanted to say sorry. if anything it was more insensitive on >my< part rather than yours. also i recall you dropping me profile comments from time to time, i believe, so we're not complete strangers! all i know is that you liked my jojo-style barry, that's for sure. i miiight want to ask you a little favour, if you have some spare time on your hands.
and good to see you around!
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Woah, hey, I don't understand what you have to be sorry about.
Yeah well, your art was pretty good. Are you still at it? This might seem like a dumb question, given how long ago that was, lol.
I dunno how I'd be of any use to you, but feel free to ask anyways!
Hina
Hina
for kinda lashing out at you when you were just trying to be nice.
and i wish i had the spirit to keep being artistic, but i dropped it quite a long time ago. could probably pick it back up at uni if i had some spare time.
well, when i get around to asking you for said favour, i'll do it. until then, free time. i just don't have things ready yet. :p