2DBro
2DBro
try out headman
Hina
Hina
@2DBro thanks! going to try it out right away
Hina
Hina
@2DBro i did a single run. the art was on point, the music was good, the story... what story. it mostly played nice, with the enemies being fair and not annoying. my biggest complaint would be jumping. it felt like i couldn't reach anything comfortably, just barely getting to the platforms that i needed to jump to. cost me one life and just kept being painful later. it didn't really steal from the overall experience
Hina
Hina
@2DBro save for the pizza fetch quest, maybe, because the clouds were obstructing my view a bit.

nice occupied stall, by the way...
2DBro
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
play hot fever by BLink and 2dbro
BLink
BLink
OpenCS; by Kiseff/Jables/Ralren
Cave Array; by BLink
Pizza Time/Pizza: The Mod; by Blu
TideWalkers; by BLink
Snail Dude; by Blu
Super Flower Bunny; by J.J. Fliss
Fire is Cool; by StudioDixel

That's about all I can think off of the top of my head.
Most of these mods don't have dedicated threads because they are really small but here's where you can find most of them: www.pixeltellsthetruth.solutions
Hina
Hina
<3 @BLink
and thank you @CyberSoup !
i'll save these for tomorrow, but i know one thing: can't go wrong with BLink's recommendations
2DBro
2DBro
neither me nor blink made that mod
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
blink did most of the assembly, level design, and story while under the alt account of Dean and Undoing, but yeah I just put your name in as a joke 2d
Hina
Hina
heyy, @BLink can i ask you to link me to tide walkers? i couldn't find the mod anywhere (might be a bit blind) but i want to check out >all< the recommendations
Hina
Hina
also i think opencs is dead, the download link just 404'd me
Hina
Hina
and i have no idea where to find hot fever either, only found the sequel on the mod database site thingie
Hina
Hina
https://i.imgur.com/tUfBK8g.png now that ain't nice. all the tiles of this type worked like floors, but this one just makes me fall to my death.
also i'm not fighting the red demon with 3 health, nothankyou

and i'm done with everything i didn't list
they felt somewhat short, but it was good to refresh my cave stories memories
thanksies
Suote
Suote
Thanks for playing my mod, I hope you enjoyed it! :)
Hina
Hina
aye, it was pretty relaxing, save for one thing: i don't like meeting "advanced" enemies while being without a gun, so having flying critters at the beginning of the game made me kind of scared. still, not a big deal overall. could've made the intro text skippable or use a skipflag, because i killed myself on the ceiling spikes at the start point (obviously) and had to re-read it all. but then i could run around with
Hina
Hina
the polar star and spam the enemies down, so it was worth it