Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Mint
Mint
As far as i'm aware Nicalis doesn't do mobile stuff and the controls would be annoying (unless you got a fancy mobile controller thing).
I'm pretty sure it won't happen.
If you want a mobile version just get either the psp port along with ppsspp or get 3ds E-shop cs.
Noxid
Noxid
just play kero blaster
YoshiPilot
YoshiPilot
@Miccs Well, Nicalis DID make Issac: Rebirth for iOS, so they do make iOS games. But, @Walrus_Guy , as Noxid and Miccs said, get the 3ds version or Kero Blaster. You can also get the switch or PSP version if you don't have a 3ds. And if you really want it, install NXengine with jailbreak.
Espeon78
Espeon78
there's an nxengine port to something on mobile and it works mostly fine but you know

phone controls
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Pixel effectively said "no, because the controls would be shit" in nicer terms.
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
So yeah, jailbreak if you are really that set on it, but there are better options for CS on the go.
Walrus_Guy
Walrus_Guy
ill just listen to the music in each area and imagine the world whole in my head

that way i can play it even when im not supposed to be playing games nobody will know
can i put those chinfishes here :chin:
YoshiPilot
YoshiPilot
Hey! A list of all the better portable versions of CS! 1. Switch 2. 3ds 3. DSi (Currently unavailable) 4. PSP 5. Any Portable console you can shove NXEngine or PPSSPP on. 6. Phone with RetroArch (With bluetooth controller)
Walrus_Guy
Walrus_Guy
are bluetooth controllers expensive
are they allowed in the world and stuff
Mint
Mint
For portability I'd say the 3ds eshop version beats cs switch to be honest.
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
@YoshiPilot: Don't forget most of the Gamepark handhelds (GP2X, GP2X Wiz, Caanoo) and Pandora.